Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like they discovered the opposite of the fountain of youth

Please do!! this girl gave me some tips for my next ParisWD trip that I can never find anywhere else on the internet, let alone Brogo ´s slogs!

Hahah I’m glad they’re coming in useful I’m a massive Disney nerd so I research the hell out of it all - makes it more worth the money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Brogan is just all about the “look at me look at all the things I bought look at all the things I’m doing” rather than actually influencing and saying “this is what I have/do and this is how you can have/do it too”.

People come on here to say oh you shouldn’t be making comments on her weight/appearance (and I agree occasionally people can take it too far but that’s up to them).... but that’s all she puts out there. Look at me, look at what I’m wearing, look at what I’m eating this time.

I’ve said it before but how can this be her full time job, filming herself eating and buying crap and then going on a free holiday where she eats and buys crap

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And tbh I actually on comment on her appearance because the way she skates about what size she is is actually insulting because it’s basically saying I’m going to say I’m a 14/16 because it would be shameful admitting I’m any bigger when actually I’d have more respect for her if she admitted what size she was.
I have one opinion on weight
If you are big and happy and the doctor says you’re healthy that’s fine
If yours very skinny and happy and the doctors say you’re healthy that’s also fine
But if you’re bigger and in denial and unhappy and refuse to do anything about it that’s ridiculous because you’re just making the problem worse and making it seem like it’s shameful to admit what size you are
Similar if you’re super skinny but unhealthy skinny and you’re saying you’re fine then that’s not ok because you’re Influencing people online that that’s ok.
If you’re an “influencer” when it comes to weight and health I do believe a level of transparency should be involved because of who the audience would be. That’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 24
Must kill Broflab to see Charlotte has uploaded that video of a real romantic partner and she has a picture of herself in a swimming suit that doesn’t look like it’s been edited to hell and she looks substantially better and healthier.
I know a lot of people say that charlotte seems smug but I actually really like her. I found her 2016 vlogs with Adam really good and her solo ones great to see what Disney would be like by yourself. She seems very confident and independent and she works dam hard to get to go to places where she gets to go so more power to her!

Reactions: 6
Anyone watching that pretty_blunt on insta? she’s a Scottish comedian who rips the piss out of these insta influencers
Babe you are obviously pretty_blunt

EVERY post (and I checked) you managed to mention pretty_blunt

You even started her rave thread [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The jig is up #PrettyObvious

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I bet she is absolutely shitting herself waiting for banjo to propose to her you can smell the desperation.

Reactions: 6
I think she is definitely bigger than a 14 because when she was in her flat and visibly smaller she bought 12/14. Don't they say half a stone is a dress size? So if she's put on 2 stone it's a size 18 approx. No shaming, jesus Im a 14 and my son is a year old tomorrow , I keep telling myself I'll loose weight then say eh next month 😂

Completely unrelated question but this is the only thread I really comment on and wanted to see if anyone knows, but, does anyone remember an instragrammer called Amanda and her account 'our beautiful chaos'?

Reactions: 1
I think she is definitely bigger than a 14 because when she was in her flat and visibly smaller she bought 12/14. Don't they say half a stone is a dress size? So if she's put on 2 stone it's a size 18 approx. No shaming, jesus Im a 14 and my son is a year old tomorrow , I keep telling myself I'll loose weight then say eh next month 😂

Completely unrelated question but this is the only thread I really comment on and wanted to see if anyone knows, but, does anyone remember an instragrammer called Amanda and her account 'our beautiful chaos'?
Typical rule of thumb is apparently 10 pounds per dress size. So essentially one stone is like a size and a half

Reactions: 2
Toothpick guy update!! I'm completely falling for him, if not already!! [emoji28][emoji28]
He is INCREDIBLE, truly the man of my dreams and is showing me what absolute happiness is!! I'm so happy, ladies!!!!! [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847] 3 dates in and we're telling each other how much we care about each other and making so many plans together!! Eeeekkk!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Toothpick guy update!! I'm completely falling for him, if not already!! [emoji28][emoji28]
He is INCREDIBLE, truly the man of my dreams and is showing me what absolute happiness is!! I'm so happy, ladies!!!!! [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847] 3 dates in and we're telling each other how much we care about each other and making so many plans together!! Eeeekkk!!!!

OMG THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY
You go girl!!!😭😭😭

Reactions: 4
I was away this week but I’m super happy to read this ❤❤❤❤

Reactions: 1
Thank you, ladies!!!!! [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847] I can't believe this is actually happening and all because of toothpicks!!! [emoji33][emoji33]
He had booked holiday before we met and now says he wants to cancel it as he doesn't want us to be apart for 7 days!! My heart.. Also said he'll always remember 17th August as the day it all started! [emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji3059] We're going away for a weekend in early October and of course I'll keep you ladies posted!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you, ladies!!!!! [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847] I can't believe this is actually happening and all because of toothpicks!!! [emoji33][emoji33]
He had booked holiday before we met and now says he wants to cancel it as he doesn't want us to be apart for 7 days!! My heart.. Also said he'll always remember 17th August as the day it all started! [emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji3059] We're going away for a weekend in early October and of course I'll keep you ladies posted!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
When you get married you should give boxes of toothpicks as wedding favours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The problem is, our B doesn't treat any of her trips as work trips, she treats them all like holidays.

She's very quick to remind us that they are 'work trips,' but when it comes down to it, she pulls out every excuse in the book about why she's not making the best of the opportunity. Too tired, too out of breath, feet hurt, wanted a quiet night etc. THIS IS YOUR JOB. I THINK MOST OF US GET TIRED AND PISSED OFF DOING OUR JOBS, BUT WE PLOUGH ON... SO GET OFF YOUR LAZY ARSE AND EXPLORE THE ISLE OF WIGHT, NOT JUST BLOODY EATERIES YOU TRAVEL V̶L̶O̶G̶G̶E̶R̶ BLOBBER
Omg I’m creasing at ‘travel blobber’ That’s hilarious she needs to put that into her ‘bio’ Brogan the travel blobber who doesn’t actually share anything. I’m just here for the freebies 😂

She’s left already! What did she exactly do that was worth a visit, she didn’t really sightsee, she played some mini golf, ate some food and mainly sat on her bottom in her lodge all weekend. All she did today was look round a miniature village!

This doesn’t make me want to visit Isle of Wight she may aswell went to Skegness!
I wouldn’t have the nerve to do this it would feel so cheeky & especially when I was being paid to deliver content. Without knowing what the brief from the company was I guess we can’t say for sure that she ‘wasn’t doing her job’ they could have just gifted her stay with no obligation to do anything 🤷‍♀️ I wouldn’t know as I don’t keep up to date with all this blogger/vlogger nonsense. If she was meant to post about her stay, things to do, things to eat etc than she’s failed because I don’t recall seeing her do anything then lase in an egg chair, hot tub, play mini golf & eat at the onsite restaurant (which she didn’t post about) then I would highly be expecting them to send her an Invoice or not pay her as she hasn’t followed her brief

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
In south west of Bournemouth born and raised
In her bedroom is where she spent most of her days,
Chilling out, netlfixing in her spirit jersey with her boo
Moving on to M&Ms bag number two
When a couple of vlogs that weren’t no good
She started eating much more comfort food
She got taken off her pill and her jeans start to tear,
She says
“I’m still the same size from January I swear”

She went to her bed about seven or eight
And she said to her followers “I’m tired I’ll post my blog later”
Looking at her bed she just didn’t care,
She thought “How many days can I not wash my thick curly hair”

Thank you I’m here all week 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
In south west of Bournemouth born and raised
In her bedroom is where she spent most of her days,
Chilling out, netlfixing in her spirit jersey with her boo
Moving on to M&Ms bag number two
When a couple of vlogs that weren’t no good
She started eating much more comfort food
She got taken off her pill and her jeans start to tear,
She says
“I’m still the same size from January I swear”

She went to her bed about seven or eight
And she said to her followers “I’m tired I’ll post my blog later”
Looking at her bed she just didn’t care,
She thought “How many days can I not wash my thick curly hair”

Thank you I’m here all week [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
DEAD. DO NOT RESUSCITATE. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.