Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to get off the Internet. I don’t even mean that in an unkind way, she is just not built for this industry. At all. I’m sure she could do really well in... something.

But this? This is not it.

As much as everybody takes the piss, she is very organised. Admin is her weird passion. I really think she would be great at event management, you know more corporate stuff - not wedding and parties but like conferences etc.

The difficulty is she can't work in a team, and has no idea about sharing.

Whatever she she does she does solo, she didn't last in Jimmy's because of this and ever since she has been on the internet she hasn't once done a Collab, trip / event / video.
She just cannot work with others. You Tube is the only thing ,that could possibly work when this trait is so predominant. Until she learns and accepts other opinions/ ideas / suggestions she will never successfully venture into anything else.

Reactions: 19
She’s left already! What did she exactly do that was worth a visit, she didn’t really sightsee, she played some mini golf, ate some food and mainly sat on her bottom in her lodge all weekend. All she did today was look round a miniature village!

This doesn’t make me want to visit Isle of Wight she may aswell went to Skegness!

Reactions: 15
She’s left already! What did she exactly do that was worth a visit, she didn’t really sightsee, she played some mini golf, ate some food and mainly sat on her bottom in her lodge all weekend. All she did today was look round a miniature village!

This doesn’t make me want to visit Isle of Wight she may aswell went to Skegness!
That’s what I thought!! There’s Osbourne House, Blackgang Chine etc loads to do! We are planning on going in a few weeks time and we’ve got loads we want to do!

Reactions: 2
And if she’s such a Liz Earle fan their flagship store is on the Isle of Wight. That’s one of the first places I went to

Reactions: 10
Honestly I would kill to be sent by a company to do a Disney vlog experience I’d go into so much detail about everything, I’d bloody walk circles around Brobegs “hints and tricks”

Reactions: 6
Honestly I would kill to be sent by a company to do a Disney vlog experience I’d go into so much detail about everything, I’d bloody walk circles around Brobegs “hints and tricks”
What are you talking about? B gives the best advice!

"rEMeMbeR tO bRiNG a coAt bEcuS rAin iS wET"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Brobegs “hints and tricks” <----- this for next thread

• Haha
Guys I decided I’m genuinely going to email ATD on their marketing/influencer email and see what happens I will report back

Reactions: 12
As much as everybody takes the piss, she is very organised. Admin is her weird passion. I really think she would be great at event management, you know more corporate stuff - not wedding and parties but like conferences etc.
She is great at begging for freebies so would work well running events for a charity as she could beg brands for gifts/holidays then plan and pack for those who deserve it most. As i reckon she prefers the planning side more than she seems to find actual holiday

Someone upthread pointed out how she says her trips are ‘work trips’ but then acts like it’s a holiday and doesn’t work. This is so true!! It’s the same as going to a normal work function in the evening and drinking as if you’re out with your friends. I can’t wrap my head around the fact that she doesn’t show us what she does for ‘work’ on these trips. I know how to eat takeout and watch tv, I am a professional at that! Show me about where you are, options of what to do, transport, costs, etc.

Reactions: 17
I googled the tree houses, it's nearly £600 to stay there for 3 nights 😳
Actually that’s not too bad imo. The other weekend we paid £200 for one night in a bloody Travelodge in Bournemouth!! Now that’s a rip off. 😂

For three nights in the treehouse that’s quite a fair price I’d say.

Someone make a Bianca thread, I beg. Awful, arrogant girl.
Please!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Someone upthread pointed out how she says her trips are ‘work trips’ but then acts like it’s a holiday and doesn’t work. This is so true!! It’s the same as going to a normal work function in the evening and drinking as if you’re out with your friends. I can’t wrap my head around the fact that she doesn’t show us what she does for ‘work’ on these trips. I know how to eat takeout and watch tv, I am a professional at that! Show me about where you are, options of what to do, transport, costs, etc.

She has to drag it out you see.
She needs to be able to stretch one small trip to cover about 5 videos worth ( pack with me, Q&A - the usual boring tripe) or else she would have no ideas for content.

Reactions: 3
Her eyelids look really weird, like they're folded over
I noticed this too. She's got so big that her eyes are losing their shape which is only adding to how old she looks.
It's pretty common and I've known overweight people lose a lot of weight and it 'opens' their eyes up and their faces look completely different (but unfortunately our Brogie is going the opposite way)

We've just watched Charlotte Ruff's Sorrento vlog, and I'm not gonna lie it's made me really want to go there. She includes names of restaurants/attractions and prices, Brogie's vlog when she goes will be no comparison

Reactions: 5
Guys I decided I’m genuinely going to email ATD on their marketing/influencer email and see what happens I will report back
Please do!! this girl gave me some tips for my next ParisWD trip that I can never find anywhere else on the internet, let alone Brogo ´s slogs!

Reactions: 1
We've just watched Charlotte Ruff's Sorrento vlog, and I'm not gonna lie it's made me really want to go there. She includes names of restaurants/attractions and prices, Brogie's vlog when she goes will be no comparison
I’ve just started watching and it’s definitely making me want to look at that hotel and going to Sorrento

Jesus! Makes you finally see how weight can make you look seriously older! I understand sometimes it’s hard to leave baggage in the past but it’s all gone down hill since that 2017 trip with Charlotte! Maybe she should consider some therapy..... but that would mean she would have to pay for it

Jesus! Makes you finally see how weight can make you look seriously older! I understand sometimes it’s hard to leave baggage in the past but it’s all gone down hill since that 2017 trip with Charlotte! Maybe she should consider some therapy..... but that would mean she would have to pay for it
I’ve been thinking about this too, it’s almost like she knew she was in the wrong and just can’t accept it but also escape it was all so public so she’s been unable to get past how she acted on that trip

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.