Brogan Tate #107 Living her best 3/5 life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds so dull, I can’t even hate watch
Near the end she goes “I’ve been doing this for 2 hours so I’ve just left it like this” aka I’m too unfit and lazy for this and I’m bored

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m jealous of her ability to obviously know for a while about everyone and everything

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m jealous she planned her own engagement in such detail she sucked any ounce of love and joy from it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Im jealous of...... Brogan way of saying stuff like
the rum
per se

Pooooll
Wools etc

And her student owned house,

Also how she loves herself at carooke

im dying inside and riddled with jealously

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm jealous of her being out of breath from only walking up the stairs even though she has a dog, £££ gym membership and all the free time

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm jealous of the ability to tune out the real world so blatantly. Do we think she's seeing comments here about the Ariel and Advent Calendars and that's why they're now gone?
I feel like the constant mentions that she bought things herself and wasnt advertising her Mum's company was blatantly towards tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 9
5.19 in the vlog. 'will try to keep the curtains shut more' ermmm brogs... they ain't ever open.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I remember in one of her old videos Benj called her ginger and she said "im not ginger"
Now because it suits, she is ginger 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Jealous of THAT!? Oh dear. I wouldn’t trade places with her in a million years.
Jealous of Brogan Tate..are you joking. Please tell me you are. Personally I would rather stick pins in my eyes than live like Beggy Tat and her lazy arsed fiance. Nothing nice about her. In any way.shape or form.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The only good thing from this video is her taking down that extremely dated photo wall. Her vowing to keep the curtains closed more in case the sun reaches that wall. OMG.

Oh sure that sticky tape on the back of that board will definitely stay up in your damp house. 😂

She mentions pin trading but it isn’t that much of a thing anymore. Of course she’s ready to get in to something as it’s waning.

Pins are nice souvenirs if you limit yourself to one for each holiday. Not if you buy dozens each holiday and every time you go anywhere that sells them. 🙄

Shes said about ten times she doesn’t know where to start. FFS just do it already.

She really doesn’t understand that things are special when you have a few of them. When you have too many they get overwhelming. She spent two hours placing pins. That’s a lot of pins.

She just mentioned how when she sees certain pins a core memory is unlocked. (Huge eye roll at that phrase btw.) If only there was another way for her to remember what she did at that Mickey‘s Halloween Party. I wonder if there’s a way to, I don’t know, record these events she might consider for the future…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry i already had trouble seeing a grown woman cry and obsess over disney like a bleeping baby but a woman nearing her 30’s going on about bleeping pinboard!? 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

WHAT A LOSER!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm jealous of her big clever vocabulary from being an advanced reader at school, meaning she can use words like "resemblance" for "memory of" and "reiliterate" for "reiterate"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I liked the symbolism of the photos of friends being taken down and replaced by pins.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I totally get getting one or two pins on a holiday to remember things, as I've done that a few times, but with her it's just so excessive, to the point of overcompensating. She seems to do it a lot, can't just have one has to have them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just laugh at how much money she chucks away on those pins because one day her YouTube will have dried up and she will have no money.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.