Brogan Tate #107 Living her best 3/5 life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220913-102615.png

She's just replaced the advent calendar with more bragging 🙄🙄🙄 can she please give it a bleeping break???

• Haha
Reactions: 31
given the current financial conditions for everyone I’ve decided I have more than enough tat and would like to gift this advent calendar to one of you! From me to you..
never gonna happen is it… 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I’m lucky enough that I am not too badly impacted yet, who knows what the next few months will bring but I am aware that I still need to be careful. Getting blocks at the moment and luckily the shed/granny flat is great storage. Definitely counting my blessings not bragging on social media.

Reactions: 16
Without buying stuff and going on holiday! What does she have to offer in terms of content?

Reactions: 20
I know advent calendars are not an American thing but why do people go crazy over them? I would be ok with a chocolate one, ok a small festive thing each day, but other thing? Nah that’s like what companies have left over samples and put them in cute boxes and sell them at premium. Like that time Chanel put like paper clips or something stupid in theirs. What could she possible need that is £175? Even at the best of times that is stupid, money really burn a hole in her pocket.

Reactions: 25
How about that stationery one she had last year and she ended up throwing most of it away

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I know advent calendars are not an American thing but why do people go crazy over them? I would be ok with a chocolate one, ok a small festive thing each day, but other thing? Nah that’s like what companies have left over samples and put them in cute boxes and sell them at premium. Like that time Chanel put like paper clips or something stupid in theirs. What could she possible need that is £175? Even at the best of times that is stupid, money really burn a hole in her pocket.
It’s only been a thing in recent years really - just a way for businesses to make more money! I’m usually happy with a chocolate one too but last year I did buy a wax melt one - it was only £20 though as I got it on sale and I’ve still got a good amount of the melts left!

Reactions: 12
Advent calendars are the biggest scam going if you ask me! What's wrong with a £1.50 Cadbury one? 😂😂 You get the same thrill of opening a door every day.

Reactions: 28
I was going over just to vote nahhh :)
Brogan, not everybody likes pins and don't ask a question if you're going to show us all anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she needs to add to that question about the pins that if anyone answers 'nahhh' she will block them. How pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol I voted nahhh on her story and she has blocked me 🤣
Why the hell would she block people for actually engaging with her story? She needs honest feedback otherwise why bother with the video if it won't get views? I'm not in the mood for her and her spending today - I still insist she's living on credit cards and has zero savings 😂 I think shopping is all she has in life

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ooooooh she’s being brave today! The backlash she must be getting between the deleted advent calendar and the pins.

I also love a good chocolate advent calendar! The thing is that she tries to be luxury at times and it doesn’t work at all. I love watching luxury shopping hauls and advent calendar openings from luxury bloggers who are successful business women or lawyers, doctors,etc. All things I’m never going to have bar a lottery win. Lol I don’t want that content from some idiot living in a crumbling house who doesn’t work, whose partner doesn’t work and who has champagne tastes on a hot dog budget as my dad would say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You really could not pay me to go into London at the moment, why she's bothering i do not know.
(Is anyone else's kid's school shutting on Monday? So annoying, not everyone has the luxury of a day off then😭😭)
Agreed and all hospital appointments cancelled

• Angry
Reactions: 3
So she will go and check every single one who voted no and see if they are subscribed, if they have ever sent her a message, check if they have interacted with her before, block them and then call it a work day?
Pheewww what a tragic life.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did she actually buy the advent calendar herself? Cause I’ve seen so many influencers get gifted The White Company one 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.