Brogan Tate #107 Living her best 3/5 life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the rift with her father has affected her and is why she has gained the amount of weight in the time she has?

If Disney banned vlogging altogether, all of these people would suddenly start disparaging Disney and find somewhere else to spend their time.

Reactions: 13
They've banned it in Tokyo Disney I know that and I did say a few weeks ago they'd changed the park rules and classed vlogging as prohibited behaviour... oh dear Mooney!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Brogan doesnā€™t even really care about celebrities, or show much of that on her social media anyway.
I have to disagree totally she seems an avid fan of the Kardashianā€™s and those made in Chelsea type shows or what ever the are - she just doesnt put it on social media but she clearly gets influenced by it imoā€¦ she puts herself in every shot and video clip because sheā€™s an ultra vain narcissist who loves being centre of attention, even the way she talks is imitating some of those shows she over emphasises the Ss on her words - itā€™s infuriating

Reactions: 5
I hope this happens šŸ˜ƒ
Iā€™m down for it happening before my trip in November. I donā€™t need any unfortunate angles of me in the background on someoneā€™s vlog pushing my dad in a wheelchair sweating my arse off. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Iā€™m down for it happening before my trip in November. I donā€™t need any unfortunate angles of me in the background on someoneā€™s vlog pushing my dad in a wheelchair sweating my arse off. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I wonder what theyā€™d do if someone called out saying you need to delete that! So many of them have kids in their backgrounds, people who maybe donā€™t want to be on social media or canā€™t be on social media!

Reactions: 16
Imagine the meltdown, the tears, the calls to mejulie, she will completely lose her tit šŸ˜… can't wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what theyā€™d do if someone called out saying you need to delete that! So many of them have kids in their backgrounds, people who maybe donā€™t want to be on social media or canā€™t be on social media!
I donā€™t know about Disney or how it works in regards to kids but at most concerts and sporting events here in Canada and the US they refer to it as something to do with assumed consent when youā€™re in a public place. If someone vlogging ruins my enjoyment of a ride or parade, etc because theyā€™re in the way or have a flash or light then Iā€™d definitely say something.

Reactions: 6
It would make my year if this bleep couldnā€™t vlog her Christmas trip hahahaha suck on that Borg, we all know youā€™re only going to boost your subscribers, what Happened to that new Disney game ? As soon as people start doing letā€™s plays, sheā€™ll be over it like a rash. Fake fake fake. What you reading Borg ?! Thought you were a bookworm now ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It would make my year if this bleep couldnā€™t vlog her Christmas trip hahahaha suck on that Borg, we all know youā€™re only going to boost your subscribers, what Happened to that new Disney game ? As soon as people start doing letā€™s plays, sheā€™ll be over it like a rash. Fake fake fake. What you reading Borg ?! Thought you were a bookworm now ?
Nope, just a slug

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah god, this er ā€œcoupleā€ (who look like theyā€™re related šŸ˜³) popped up on my suggested on YouTube - clicked on the DLP videos and both myself and my partner froze in horror at her crying at the entrance to Disney and the castle šŸ˜³ We thought it was a joke šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬
I got bored after 5 mins and stopped it, as it doesnā€™t really tell you much about DLP or the Eurostar in fact šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Totally new to this thread but WTF is the crack with her and her partner? They look very closely related šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³
I havenā€™t delved in the archives but feel like thereā€™s something off with this pair šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She is coming to London this week, what's the bet she goes nowhere near Buckingham Palace. London will be heaving later this week as they are starting to plan the route and add barriers

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20220912-080950.png

Ahh welcome back braggy brogan, wearing horrific clothing. Ā£55 on slippers, what a bleeping joke.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Is she joking?! Your only options are easy and light Bogbrush, because god forbid you choose something with a bit of depth to it in the bookshop or library šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£

Ummm yeahā€¦ I bet she really had to force this down šŸ·
Why is it always 'i liked it but didn't love it', I mean what terribly boring way to live life.
Plus she definitely reads here as she mentioned seeing her grandmother on the weekend with mejulie. Oh to be a fly on that wall.

Reactions: 17
Ā£55 on slippers! Give me a break. Iā€™d be less pissed if she bought the Ā£140 boots because at least you get use out of them.
the thing is, if anyone of you got yourself Ā£55 slippers Iā€™d be confused but fair enough, but she spends so much on herself *constantly* that nothing is a treat anymore. She just spends to fill a hole an itā€™s embarrassing.

Reactions: 18
FFS and here was me in Tesco the other day looking at Ā£12 slippers and wondering if I could stretch my budget for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.