Brogan Tate #107 Living her best 3/5 life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it’s hit her more because has her nanny died? Or maybe she is still living with guilt over her dad. I assume she hasn’t gone to speak to a professional about it all. She mentioned they’d had some family stuff happen?

Reactions: 13
She’s just posting about the queen because it’s the done thing, I doubt she has given it a second thought.

Reactions: 28
I don’t understand how she can post after HMTQ’s passing, not just once but several times. But never ever EVER mentioned Covid or the cost of living crisis….make it make sense. She’s such a bellend. I know we’re in national mourning but it’s not like she’d be working anyway. They’re both beyond lazy and their lifestyle is seriously damaging. I know everyone ages, your weight fluctuates, you go through hard times and good times…but the change in both of them, particularly brogan, in just a few short years is absolutely horrifying.
For the blocked she shared these yesterday
View attachment 1570225View attachment 1570227View attachment 1570228
It makes perfect sense that she's selective of which issues to care about, since she's a raging Tory.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I will admit going to speak to someone after a death is hard, a few failed attempts here and my mum died within a month of her dad. It’s been put on the back burner temporarily until the neurological issues are clearer. But I wonder did she have one failed attempt and give up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder if it’s hit her more because has her nanny died? Or maybe she is still living with guilt over her dad. I assume she hasn’t gone to speak to a professional about it all. She mentioned they’d had some family stuff happen?
I think the family stuff was her father dying, I'm sure if her gran had died she'd have milked it given how badly she treated her in that awful potato games video.

Reactions: 8
A woman who lived a life of unimaginable wealth and privilege died peacefully at the age of 96. The only thing Brogan is “reflecting on” is the chance to do duck all for 12 days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Why does that message sound like its all about Brogan its not just YOU Brogan ffs King Charles third hasn't been able to grieve yet over his mother cause hes been pushed in to the job but you go ahead Brogs its all about you

• Heart
I just don't get it.... she's never even mentioned the Queen before.....it's not like Mickey Mouse died?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Anyone waiting for the Instagram story that she’s off to London to pay her respects but she would probably just go to bao buns and Disney store and primark

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I just want to thank @Esme and all the people who share her stories here! I seriously don't want to give her any views.. Fank you m'loves!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣🤣 IYKYK right Beth
12C1F148-84BB-449B-BF5C-A2C0E8CB4A98.png

@LolitaBlah and everyone else you are more than welcome 🥰 I know a lot of tattlers are blocked, but it also means anyone reading here can see what we’re talking about 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ she’s showing more of a reaction to the Queen dying than her dad.

Definitely making it all about her. Meanwhile, I’m sad for her family who have to grieve in public with cameras in their faces seeing them cry.

Reactions: 23
Also what does she even mean by navigating what she does or doesn't share? Like they're not her family, everyone knows about it, like what is there to share?? So weird, especially given she's never mentioned the royal family before. Why is she talking it all so personally????

Reactions: 18
Here to remind you all that Brogan was infact at the jubilee :

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
8B542687-6C35-4B75-A88B-4638ADB82C31.png

This girl is an absolute joke. Anything to make it about her and she shows no emotion towards her dad. Sad

Why does that message sound like its all about Brogan its not just YOU Brogan ffs King Charles third hasn't been able to grieve yet over his mother cause hes been pushed in to the job but you go ahead Brogs its all about you
Yes! It’s so confusing because she’s making it sound like she’s intimately affected by this. Shes acting like it was her Gran. Also, what is there to process? It wasn’t a sudden death. Everyone knew it was coming. (not suggesting people shouldn’t still mourn just that she’s going over the top for someone who doesn’t give a damn about anyone else, ever.)

Reactions: 19
It's just like Adam Hattan observing a mourning period and not uploading for two weeks. It's just laziness. Has she ever "reflected" on 9/11 before? It doesn't get "observed" in the UK unless you knew a victim.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.