Brogan Tate #107 Living her best 3/5 life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a few people who have seen Brogs in the wild have said she looks smaller in real life but yikes if ever the phrase the camera adds ten pounds comes to mind it was after seeing this vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Glad i came here tonight. Gave a barrel of laughs. Bravo team. 🤣👏 but also congrats to Brogs for giving us this content.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else thinks she looks like Honey Boo Boo’s mum? 🤣🤣 it’s the greasy trailer trash hair

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She needs to stick to green an get rid of whites and add pops of colour to her auburn hair
Agreed.

She also needs to stop eating high calorific food on a daily basis, then she might start fitting into the clothes she wants.

Reactions: 22
The majority of people are worried about paying bills etc right now. Yet again Brogan with a video about buying stuff she doesn’t need whilst mentioning yet another holiday.. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh and is she balls a size 16! She was apparently a size 16 months ago! And unlike her YouTube subscribers her weight has only gone up in that time!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
As if a brand has paid her actual pounds sterling to come on the internet without the ownership of a brush or mirror. You wouldn’t show up to your job at Tesco looking like that! Why does she think this is acceptable as an employee to make zero effort?! It’s disrespectful at this point and baffling that one would have such little care for themselves.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Herself and a few others have gotten way too comfortable, takes two minutes to run a brush through her hair and look presentable. She has all the kit but fails to use it.

Herself and a few others have gotten way too comfortable, takes two minutes to run a brush through her hair and look presentable. She has all the kit but fails to use it.
Yep “all the gear, no idea” syndrome to a T!!

Reactions: 17
She used to look much more groomed as well though, it is like she was just doing it to get a boyfriend and now she feels like she doesn’t have to make any effort.

Victoria is going to California too! 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
As if a brand has paid her actual pounds sterling to come on the internet without the ownership of a brush or mirror. You wouldn’t show up to your job at Tesco looking like that! Why does she think this is acceptable as an employee to make zero effort?! It’s disrespectful at this point and baffling that one would have such little care for themselves.
It's so odd to me that she turns up to Instagram and will happily film herself like this without making any effort (like filming when you still have a towel on your head!!). But she clearly has confidence issues in terms of clothing/size, so how is she not insecure filming this? Is it because she's just showing her face?

I think it was Miniso…

God she buys some crap and crap just flows out of her gob!
I love Miniso! Feel compelled to share what I learned the other day 😂🙈 it’s Chinese not Japanese. They’re actually in trouble here in China for making themselves look like a Japanese company lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.