Brogan Tate #107 Living her best 3/5 life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's a size 14-16 then I'm the queen. Who is she trying to kid? One glance at those side mirrors will tell her she's anything but a 16.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Walking into hollister and being shocked that they are also selling 'American/preppy/University' style jumpers..... That's like their whole brand Brogan 🙄 the company is literally American.

12,000 steps being too exhausting for her 🙄🙄 how they gonna cope in the Disney parks we were doing 18,000 plus a day

Does anyone know the name of the 'Japanese' shop she went in?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No wonder she can’t find anything in primark she probably goes a few times a week and I’m guessing most of the shops sell the same clothes

Reactions: 15
That brunch… Jesus Christ the pancakes, whipped cream and chocolate pieces and then it looked like chocolate sauce in the pot not maple syrup. He had a fully loaded bagel. Then one of them had a milk shake and one a mocha iced coffee. It’s like sugar on more sugar with a side of carbs. No protein or fruit or veg in sight unless there was a slice of tomato on his bagel.

They’re both going to struggle in Florida. No way you can eat like that three meals a day and spend a full day in the parks walking around.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Ooooo think old Bog Trotter is a bit arsey from this reply!
Love the original comment!€
‘You have to do what’s right for you’ unless it means Brogan buying bigger than a size 16, because god forbid it would actually fit her and she’d have to admit it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Or, better yet, just try on clothes and buy ones that properly fit. Don't talk about the size at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
“It’s really comfortable”

because it’s a parachute Brogan. I also think she uses these Little Bo Peep dresses to convince herself she’s smaller. There’s nothing like a jean button and zip to humble you 🤣
This. If you’ve ever watched any of those exploitative shows about obese people all of them where dresses like that because then they don’t have to a) see the actual size of their stomachs and b) bother wriggling into pants.

Reactions: 17
A huge variety of dresses, for a huge gobshite of a blogger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She needs to get rid of the granny dresses and skirts! They do absolutely nothing for her.

Reactions: 14
I’d love to go on and reply to her comment and say “just because it feels right for you doesn’t mean it fits or looks good on you. That’s your bleeping problem you dim twit!”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ooooo think old Bog Trotter is a bit arsey from this reply!
Love the original comment!€
Ooo someone touched a nerve! 👀😂

She’s very much in denial about her size and lost all her confidence which would make me feel sorry for her if she wasn’t so stuck up, rude, patronising, ignorant and self absorbed (lol Trek America flashbacks).

How is it possible that her taste in clothes has got even worse? 😳 I’ve said this so many times but she really needs to stop with the frumpy ‘safe’ dresses and actually dress for her age and body type.

And why did she need to ring her mum for advice on a dress? Why can’t she have any confidence in her own thoughts and opinions? (The dress looked awful regardless anyways) It’s very bizarre to me. She just seems to always need her mum’s approval and assurance 🤨.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Ooo someone touched a nerve! 👀😂

She’s very much in denial about her size and lost all her confidence which would make me feel sorry for her if she wasn’t so stuck up, rude, patronising, ignorant and self absorbed (lol Trek America flashbacks).

How is it possible that her taste in clothes has got even worse? 😳 I’ve said this so many times but she really needs to stop with the frumpy ‘safe’ dresses and actually dress for her age and body type.

And why did she need to ring her mum for advice on a dress? Why can’t she have any confidence in her own thoughts and opinions? (The dress looked awful regardless anyways) It’s very bizarre to me. She just seems to always need her mum’s approval and assurance 🤨.
I heard someone quote the saying, a handsome man always looks well-dressed. I think this is Brogan’s problem. Clothing always looks good on thin, attractive people regardless of whether it actually suits them. It’s like she has seen someone else wear these dresses and look stylish and she thinks that means they work for her.

Reactions: 17
Those photos of goingnowhereman then. Did anyone else notice that she is even filtering her boyfriendbinjuicefiancebenjiblesshim now? There is no way he looked like that. He has not looked like that in at least a year. Maybe sort yourself out first love. And why buy that dress when she said she wasn't sure about it? Surely that tells you everything you need to know?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.