Brogan Tate #107 Living her best 3/5 life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says in Zara that everything looks awful and it's clear that she's having body image issues, then comes out the shop and straight away says that she wants some kind of "pick-me-up" sugar fix... Girl I comfort-eat too, but not every time something doesn't fit me in a shop??

1662484871673.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Noooooooo she's video-called MeJulie from the changing rum 😂 😭 😂

and wants to "re-iliter-ate" that sizing is up and down depending on the shop you're in

also she keeps sneering at how small the Next is, but it's the same size as the Castlepoint one if you take out the shoe dept??

• Haha
Reactions: 35
RE-ILLITERATE 😭😂💀

so grateful to have a new Brogan word to add to our ever growing list. I had to rewind and rewatch 4 times 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
RE-ILLITERATE 😭😂💀

so grateful to have a new Brogan word to add to our ever growing list. I had to rewind and rewatch 4 times 🤣
I came here the second I heard her say that, bleeping hell she is an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched her latest video, I’ve never known anyone with such bad fashion sense. I feel like she only bought that dress because she fit into a 14, she said beforehand that she wasn’t fussed on the pattern.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Brogan Tate # 108 Just to reiterate, she's ILLTERATE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
This didn’t come up as a recommend for me. “I want more skirts like this but not when they’re tight.” But that is the style. 🙄 That skirt wouldn’t look right loose.

Reactions: 13
Brogan! No. More. Jumpers.

here's the moment :
She’s still pulling at the top. The dress just isn’t a good fit and style for her but since it’s all she wears now she doesn’t get it.

That Zara black play suit she tried on looked better than half the stuff she wears.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
here's the moment :
Wow those side mirrors are not forgiving!

Also showed this to Dad as Brog can't speak basic english, along with his utter despair at her mispronunciation when she declares she's usually a 16 he just screamed "duck OFFFFFFFFF!!!!" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She tries on a dark green paisley, crazy old lady dress (but it’s like full on going for it) that actually kind of works but of course she hates it. 😂 And that black zipper top she debates at the end, she used to wear tops like that all the time when she was thinner.
and she looks pretty decent in a sugar hill boutique dress but again, she hates it. (I watch in my TV so I never have any screenshots which would help in this case).

in her final review she says a flannel shirt is not her normal style but, AGAIN, it used to be something she wore when she actually had a job… she seems to have forgotten what her style actually was pre-PJ/jumper/granny dress stage of her life.

Reactions: 15
Ringing Julie from the changing room because she “couldn’t work out what the problem was” with the clothes. She seems to looks worse and worse at the moment and you can’t hide that in the changing room mirror. That’s the “problem” Boregan stop pretending there’s not an issue when you can’t bring yourself to try jeans on.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow, the size of her in the screenshots! Her belly! Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“It’s really comfortable”

because it’s a parachute Brogan. I also think she uses these Little Bo Peep dresses to convince herself she’s smaller. There’s nothing like a jean button and zip to humble you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.