Brogan Tate #107 Living her best 3/5 life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like the hard work at David Lloyd and meal prepping with Hello Fresh has really paid off for this young couple.
7E4E66EE-8574-4D6C-BB3E-396F867EA218.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
I watched an old vlog the other day and it happened to be hello fresh ad - she said she ordered the 4 person meals - they probably are still buying them and basically eating twice what they should be, the hello fresh meals they make look a lot larger than the ones we’ve made in the past

Reactions: 18
We did Hello Fresh for a while too (using HomeChef now). We were thrilled that the portions were a good size. If you just make stuff on your own, it's easier to over portion yourself.

On another note, and not just Brogie related, but YouTube in general, video views are generally a small fraction of the subscriber number. It's my contention that many people subscribe, watch for a little while and forget that they're even subscribed. On a cruiser's livestream once a fellow in the chat said he was subscribed to over 100 cruising channels but only watched about 3 or 4, which reinforced my theory.

Reactions: 8
Agree that I don't think enough people go back and unsubscribe if they no longer care for the content, too much effort like unsubscribing from marketing emails. It is something I make a point of doing frequently when I know these numbers are being used to generate more work.

Am I the only one thinking that a lot of influencers are going to be in for a shock next year when they will actually have to start working and creating better content, especially sponsored stuff as people in general are just not going to be buying as much?! Will Brogan survive?!

Reactions: 13
My YouTube subscribed me to her channel again after I watched a video so god knows how many people actually actively want to be subscribed to her

• Wow
Reactions: 12
You always hear them telling folks to check if YouTube unsubscribed them, but didn't think about YouTube randomly subscribing people too. Good times.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t think that was even possible… I know if you watch one it suggests more

Reactions: 5
I downvote every single one and they don't get recommended to me 🤣
The ones I won't comment on, I open a private browser window to view them. If they do come up on the main page, at least on my computer, I'll click on the 3 dots next to the title and select "Don't recommend channel"

• Haha
Agree that I don't think enough people go back and unsubscribe if they no longer care for the content, too much effort like unsubscribing from marketing emails. It is something I make a point of doing frequently when I know these numbers are being used to generate more work.

Am I the only one thinking that a lot of influencers are going to be in for a shock next year when they will actually have to start working and creating better content, especially sponsored stuff as people in general are just not going to be buying as much?! Will Brogan survive?!
I also think this I used to love You Tube and notice myself reverting back to my old dvd collection to watch instead as you tube is certainly not the same as it used to be no one is real anymore maybe 2 or three I watch at the most are an still in the real world the rest is paid to do you tube sooner it dies down the better people like Brogan will need to get back to the real office world sooner the way this country is becoming I give it till next year you can tell by Brogan she is done with you tube now
I used to like Toni Interior for background cleaning but shes got so up herself now its all paid adverts and forcing her own style on people!

1.png
2.png

there is no way these are same people. how does 4 years change someone once young and healthy. it seemed to fall downhill the minute benji entered the equation...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
It’s ‘relationship weight’ she’s so comfortable and confident it’s going to last she’s gained weight and dare I say, let herself go it happens to a lot of men and women… pretty sad really, if I had the resources she had I wouldn’t be wasting them, she just loves spending money thinking it will solve the problem

Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20220906-075042.png

Its Tuesday woman, people are going to work trying to survive! Gah what an out of touch slob. An actual pisstake.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
View attachment 1557983

Its Tuesday woman, people are going to work trying to survive! Gah what an out of touch slob. An actual pisstake.
LOL.. When everyone is heading back to school, heading back after summer leave or they’ve flogged their guts out none stop all year she’s up playing a game. The traffic was manic this morning but not to worry she’s tucked up with a cuppa.

Reactions: 30
LOL.. When everyone is heading back to school, heading back after summer leave or they’ve flogged their guts out none stop all year she’s up playing a game. The traffic was manic this morning but not to worry she’s tucked up with a cuppa.
Or go online to shop disney america and spend over $100 on disney items when that can go on towards a food shop/bills must be great to have mejulie as your back up back account overdraft

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The 3 year olds in preschool will do more work in one day this week than Brogan all week

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.