Brogan Tate #107 Living her best 3/5 life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she zone out when the love of her life starts to open his mouth she looks so done with him no chemistry what so ever looking at they two.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she zone out when the love of her life starts to open his mouth she looks so done with him no chemistry what so ever looking at they two.
She doesn’t give a duck about him. She was desperate for a boyfriend and he’s the only idiot that stayed.

Reactions: 20
Admittedly I’m in a raging bad mood today but what the duck is this vlog? It’s the same speech over and over again in every vlog. Who makes a list to empty the bin? She must never lift a finger day to day because it’s always one mad rush before someone comes over.
Not sticking up for Brogan but I have to make a list for ny partner because she has ADHD and it makes her focus. If she didn't have a list, nothing would get done and I would come home to her starting a new hobby or spending all day being too over whelmed as she didn't know where to start.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
M’luv s, I have some exciting news! I’m off on a plane tonight for our Labour Day holiday weekend to meet my sister!!! Yes you heard right. Meet my sister for the first time! I was an only child for 42 years and 10 months until 2 years ago I got a call from an adoption finder group who informed me that my mum had had a baby 4 years before me who she gave up for adoption. We’ve talked on the phone and emailed and messaged since then but with all the Covid lockdowns here in Canada we haven’t got to meet until now.

SoI’m bursting that the first time I’m flying or going anywhere since 2018 is to meet her! I’m also looking forward to a nice hotel and breakfast all weekend and sightseeing somewhere I haven’t visited since I was about 8-9.
wow ❤ as an only child this is something I would find equal parts scary and equal parts magical/exciting. I wish you safe travels and the best of luck have a fab time x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
M’luv s, I have some exciting news! I’m off on a plane tonight for our Labour Day holiday weekend to meet my sister!!! Yes you heard right. Meet my sister for the first time! I was an only child for 42 years and 10 months until 2 years ago I got a call from an adoption finder group who informed me that my mum had had a baby 4 years before me who she gave up for adoption. We’ve talked on the phone and emailed and messaged since then but with all the Covid lockdowns here in Canada we haven’t got to meet until now.

SoI’m bursting that the first time I’m flying or going anywhere since 2018 is to meet her! I’m also looking forward to a nice hotel and breakfast all weekend and sightseeing somewhere I haven’t visited since I was about 8-9.
Wow! That would have been a surprise call to receive! I hope you have a great weekend 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I do have to make a list for the most basic tasks, my head is like a sieve with basic stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For the Bogie Blocked - wearing the coach bag to death and does she have a new dress? Because you know she doesn’t own enough
4DA9CAF8-91AC-4B7D-A611-AB5BB4B3D06C.png
28E5D7E1-F255-4091-8CD5-FC3AD4C97482.png

Reactions: 10
Sometimes when my anxiety is really bad I do need lists that also contain the very basics of every day tasks on there as the ticking them off gives me the motivation to continue to tackle the bigger things. It is a weird world to live in when as an adult I sometimes fail to function and struggle so bad.
I just wish she would address if there are bigger things at play that would explain why she needs to do this rather than ignoring it. Doesn't even need detail, but just general I struggle with social anxiety which would explain why she stresses out over outfits and always seems to wear the wrong thing or leave events early or be overly loud in the group.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Ahh that’s amazing!!!!! Have a fabulous weekend 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just seen Lucy Wood do a dress haul, all in a UK size 16. There’s no way her and brogan are the same size.
Can’t figure out how to share a video so here’s some screenshots 😂
Even Beth who says she is 18-20 has been looking slimmer than brogan for a few months now 👀 brogan must be around a size 20 if not more.

Charlotte ruff is off to Disney and said she does get a discount off some things as a perk. She seems so genuine about liking Disney rather than brogan who’s just clinging on. And Charlotte also mentioned how privileged she is to be going which I fully appreciate. As with Covid, I’m sure brogan will never ever mention the cost of living crisis. Charlotte works hard which is something brogan could never do.
7325E727-2B3B-4374-8135-58649AFACA9E.jpeg

Reactions: 15
In a few weeks we’ll see the vlog? What other possible tit does she have to shill?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

How wonderful 🥰 I hope you have a lovely time sightseeing and getting to know your sister x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.