Brogan Tate #107 Living her best 3/5 life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Brogan adding Big PoTATEo ambassador to her Bio šŸ¤£

no mention of them for months and now thisā€¦ cringeeeee

DDB58F38-249F-49C7-9866-60EA2655526B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
This video. This video. I donā€™t even know what to say. I had a very busy august and didnā€™t watch most of her videos and decided to watch this because of all the fun comments. I donā€™t even know where to start. Itā€™s curious that when showing the utility room it looks like she cut the clip to not show the downstairs powder room. Still not finished. Ha

And her hair! Sheā€™s so bad at it. While her hair never looks good anymore, it didnā€™t look that bad when she finished with the air wrap and had given it a brush. It had body and a bit of style. It didnā€™t look like a 28 year olds hair but it looked better than it did after she clipped it back. It legit looked like she had on a wig for the rest of the video.

The part that makes me pity her (although not much because sheā€™s a vile human) is sheā€™s seems to have no desire to like show up in the world, if that makes sense. I suppose itā€™s because sheā€™s gained weight and she wants to have as small a presence as she can? Like tries to fade into the background, if you know what I mean. Hair has some life and body? Better tamp that down else someone comments on it or might notice me and want to interact with me. Look nice and age appropriate in a top and jeans? Better change into a granny dress in case someone notices me and expects me to know or do anything a person my age would do. Some days shes so pathetic I canā€™t hardly even laugh anymore. šŸ˜‚

In this video sheā€™s clearly MAKING EFFORT to look like this. Guys! She tries to look this bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely LOVING my new avatar!! Thank you SEW much whoever posted this screenshot of the Slobbingtons šŸ˜Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
As that lifestyle guru has now educated me in those extremely difficult to master chores. Iā€˜m so proud of myself as I can now hoover, organise my socks, empty a linen bin, pump my cushions up, plug in an extension lead, bin some cardboard and wipe my own bleeping arse. Looking forward to more vlogs highlighting the activities that she does once a year like:-

Brogan Walks The Dog
Brogan Cooks Dinner
Brogan Does a Gym Workout
& Brogan Gets Laid

But as she is clearly struggling for ā€™contentā€™ hereā€™s a free freebies for her:-

Brogan Teaches Excel Spreadsheets
Spending Christmas In Your Own Home
Woman v Food
Brogans Guide to Nightclubbing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Guys our schools are on strike our bin men are on strike royal mail is on strike but hey ho lets order from Disney shop america and live in her bubble (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Absolutely LOVING my new avatar!! Thank you SEW much whoever posted this screenshot of the Slobbingtons šŸ˜Ž
I think thatā€™s a contender for one of their worst photos šŸ˜…

Guys our schools are on strike our bin men are on strike royal mail is on strike but hey ho lets order from Disney shop america and live in her bubble (y)
The days of people wanting to see her spending money stop are numbered and then sheā€™s fucked.

• Haha
Very off topic apologies - but just in case you didn't know, they've called off the strikes across all councils, so thankfully no strikes next week šŸ„³

Just as well, how else would I be able to use my bin stickers on bin day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot stand the way her and Benj always refer to ā€˜Bonnie girlā€™ - Brogan in particular pronounces it in such an annoying way, like ā€˜geewlā€™ā€¦it gets on my tits so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not Brogan adding Big PoTATEo ambassador to her Bio šŸ¤£

no mention of them for months and now thisā€¦ cringeeeee

View attachment 1548564
Oh no!!! Sheā€™s got rid of ā€œchit chattyā€ how will we ever know what her vlogs are full of now? šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©

As that lifestyle guru has now educated me in those extremely difficult to master chores. Iā€˜m so proud of myself as I can now hoover, organise my socks, empty a linen bin, pump my cushions up, plug in an extension lead, bin some cardboard and wipe my own bleeping arse. Looking forward to more vlogs highlighting the activities that she does once a year like:-

Brogan Walks The Dog
Brogan Cooks Dinner
Brogan Does a Gym Workout
& Brogan Gets Laid

But as she is clearly struggling for ā€™contentā€™ hereā€™s a free freebies for her:-

Brogan Teaches Excel Spreadsheets
Spending Christmas In Your Own Home
Woman v Food
Brogans Guide to Nightclubbing
Benji that you??? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

If so:
You sure youā€™re laying Brogan anywhere but in her actual bed?ā€¦because sheā€™s too sloshed on Asti to make it upstairs by herself & you want to get into your own bed in the spare room before she starts to snore through the walls like a pig with a cold and a megaphone?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I cannot stand the way her and Benj always refer to ā€˜Bonnie girlā€™ - Brogan in particular pronounces it in such an annoying way, like ā€˜geewlā€™ā€¦it gets on my tits so much!
I cannot stand her saying BENJIIIIIII his name is bleeping BEN hes a growen man say the name woman BEN :mad:

Mā€™luv s, I have some exciting news! Iā€™m off on a plane tonight for our Labour Day holiday weekend to meet my sister!!! Yes you heard right. Meet my sister for the first time! I was an only child for 42 years and 10 months until 2 years ago I got a call from an adoption finder group who informed me that my mum had had a baby 4 years before me who she gave up for adoption. Weā€™ve talked on the phone and emailed and messaged since then but with all the Covid lockdowns here in Canada we havenā€™t got to meet until now.

SoIā€™m bursting that the first time Iā€™m flying or going anywhere since 2018 is to meet her! Iā€™m also looking forward to a nice hotel and breakfast all weekend and sightseeing somewhere I havenā€™t visited since I was about 8-9.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Mā€™luv s, I have some exciting news! Iā€™m off on a plane tonight for our Labour Day holiday weekend to meet my sister!!! Yes you heard right. Meet my sister for the first time! I was an only child for 42 years and 10 months until 2 years ago I got a call from an adoption finder group who informed me that my mum had had a baby 4 years before me who she gave up for adoption. Weā€™ve talked on the phone and emailed and messaged since then but with all the Covid lockdowns here in Canada we havenā€™t got to meet until now.

SoIā€™m bursting that the first time Iā€™m flying or going anywhere since 2018 is to meet her! Iā€™m also looking forward to a nice hotel and breakfast all weekend and sightseeing somewhere I havenā€™t visited since I was about 8-9.
Have a great weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry but the word RUM was just said too many times in that vlog

When Benji was talking about boules she replied 'ah haha...fair enough' which is how I'd respond to someone at work when i can't be arsed to chat them in the corridor

• Haha
Reactions: 32

This is amazing, good luck and I hope you have the best time!! x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.