Brogan Tate #107 Living her best 3/5 life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's included that clip of them all laughing at her nan as part of her instagram post! She has no shame nor it seems any compassion, as long as she can flog her discount code and get more money for her next awful disney bag what does the wellbeing of her family matter? She really is awful.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
She's included that clip of them all laughing at her nan as part of her instagram post! She has no shame nor it seems any compassion, as long as she can flog her discount code and get more money for her next awful disney bag what does the wellbeing of her family matter? She really is awful.
Evil witch!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The pile of pyjamas she’s throwing away… “don’t wear them! Don’t like them!” 100% translates to they don’t fit me! They never did…

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The stuff in her drawers did look fit for the bin only. She takes care of nothing, leaving clothes in a crumpled heap ruins them.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I have no words wtf 😂😂😂😂
He’s no late 90s David Beckham that’s for sure!!!

I’m rather grossed out that she’s lying on the fake grass with all those products where her dog pees and poops. Ewwww

• Sick
Reactions: 20
A few vlog observations -

- She took Bonnie's food out of one box and put it into another - What was the point?
- The pyjamas - The Disney dog pair she bought last summer were in there, she clearly did like those as she bragged about them a good amount, liar!
- Her "washing her hair" if you look when she has the towel on her hair in the bathroom the back of her hair is dry, now even if I'm not washing my hair the bottom back part always gets wet, cut to her sat with her Dyson badly styling her supposedly wet hair, she's sprayed some water or conditioner on it to dampen it a bit, not a bleeping chance she washed it!
- Benign hoovering the sofa but he has to have the sport on and his headphones in, weirdo.
- Cost of living crisis and this bint is ordering tit from ShopDisney US, fine get it if you want but don't brag about it during the current economy.
- The styling of the hair, when I tell you we were roaring, she's such a pleb I can't cope.
- MORE cheese on the spaghetti... they'll never have enough for Brog.
- The organization of the sock drawer, wow... NEVER would I have thought to separate dark and white socks into separate pairs, trailblazing queen!
- ACTUAL SIZE OF HER when she's sat in the garden after the dinner... christ, why would you leave that angle in??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The bit in the vlog where she’s showing the PJ’s and says she’s bought a 1X top and an XL bottoms, but she’s a uk size 16…. No Brogan, you’re not. She’s basing that on the dresses she lives in nowadays from new look and next. I tried on those New Look dresses in a size 6 (I’m a UK 10) and they were huge. She’s totally in denial.

Reactions: 21
The bit in the vlog where she’s showing the PJ’s and says she’s bought a 1X top and an XL bottoms, but she’s a uk size 16…. No Brogan, you’re not. She’s basing that on the dresses she lives in nowadays from new look and next. I tried on those New Look dresses in a size 6 (I’m a UK 10) and they were huge. She’s totally in denial.
I agree with you. I have a dress from Tesco that Brogan also has. Mine is a size 6 and it’s still baggy. I’m a 10 too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.