Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the London vlog, my initial thoughts from it;
Did her 'friend' Lara not eat anything at buns and buns?
She has all this disposable income but goes to a work event in a stained £9 dress from Primark!
No mention of her friend at the end to say they had a lovely time or good luck to her for being nominated, no mention at all, she was definitely jealous.
As she reminded us in the vlog, she's been doing this for 10 years, ok Brogan then sort your camera skills out then! Constantly out of focus, her face in the majority of the vlog, not showing enough of the sights, or panning round so quickly you can't see anything properly.
There was more focus on what food and drink she ate than anything else. Don't mind people sharing that but she never eats at very interesting places, just the same chain restaurants.
Barely any footage of Blogosphere (the main reason for the trip). I reckon because she wasn't nominated for anything this time she had zero interest in the event. Not to mention sneaking out early to go shopping for tat at Primark and Disney, what a waste of a trip that was and a s**t shambles of a vlog.
exactly this - I do wonder if she had a bit of a wake up on that trip but every video she’s just as smug as the previous one - I do genuinely feel sorry for the girl she’s being doing this for 11year had a load of free tat but doesn’t really have much to show for it at all

Reactions: 8
I don’t get this OUR ring business. You don’t share the ring with Benji Bogie… it is your ring that you wear!… think she says that if benjis helped and bought her a dress? OUR dress? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1444765

OUR ring 🤮

now speaking as someone who has an actual one of a kind bespoke engagement ring that was designed by my husband (not just a diamond picked and set in one day like Brogan) we would never call it “our ring” 😂 so cringe.

I can see it now:

“ oh my god guys so as you all know, we are so unconventional and I’m so excited to tell you all that we picked our wedding dress today 🥰
Well, with SherpaBenji wearing her clothes now I wouldn’t put it past them! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1444765

OUR ring 🤮

now speaking as someone who has an actual one of a kind bespoke engagement ring that was designed by my husband (not just a diamond picked and set in one day like Brogan) we would never call it “our ring” 😂 so cringe.

I can see it now:

“ oh my god guys so as you all know, we are so unconventional and I’m so excited to tell you all that we picked our wedding dress today 🥰
I audibly gagged when I saw this story. My husband also actually custom designed my ring and I would NEVER call it our ring. The only way it would ever be his ring is if we were to divorce somewhere down the line because he paid for it so he should get his money back.

Unless Benji is taking turns wearing it, which at this rate I wouldn’t be surprised if did, it’s your ring Brogie.

Reactions: 14
I actually find it quite controlling almost. It’s all very bizzare.

Reactions: 27
I audibly gagged when I saw this story. My husband also actually custom designed my ring and I would NEVER call it our ring. The only way it would ever be his ring is if we were to divorce somewhere down the line because he paid for it so he should get his money back.

Unless Benji is taking turns wearing it, which at this rate I wouldn’t be surprised if did, it’s your ring Brogie.
She definitely makes him wear it at night

• Haha
View attachment 1444765

OUR ring 🤮

I can see it now:

so Benign is going to wear a dress as well? Is this why they are basically the same size - so she can wear during the day for the gram and he can wear it at night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wtf has anyone ever actually referred to their engagement ring as ‘our ring’ ever?! 🤣🤣
I’m crying at this !!! She is so weird ! MY engagement ring is MY engagement ring , just like my husbands wedding ring is HIS wedding ring …. So bloody strange

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Right there with you all in thinking that calling it "our" ring is bizarre. I'm not engaged but have looked at rings with my OH and picked out a ring we liked, but even then he says "when you get YOUR ring" etc when we talk about our future.

Reactions: 21
I’m crying at this !!! She is so weird ! MY engagement ring is MY engagement ring , just like my husbands wedding ring is HIS wedding ring …. So bloody strange
recently looking for my proper engagement ring and my partner corrected me loads (I still don’t have one because I’ve lost alot of weight and we decided to wait until I was at my goal weight) - when ever I said ours or asked his opinion he turned back on me - he said how do feel about it or term is as it’s yours - I don’t find it weird how they went to get it but I do how she keeps referring to it as ours and the whole engagement story was not an engagement it was basically an appointment

Reactions: 10
So she has a kindle, but like the feel of a paperback (not hardback) but will be gravitating back towards her kindle all while readily is one of her constant sponsored partners?!
Also, how about you do something like join a library and promote that! Or the second hand book sites to try and cut down on consumer waste and keep local services going?! Why does everything have to be new and a brag!?!
It is so good that she is at least getting back into reading, it should help her with her blog too, but she needs to get out of reading chick flick books
Brogan wouldn't go to the library. She wont get the same thrill she gets when spending money from it. I love going to the library, all those books to choose from and if you don't like it, you can just take it back and best of all, it's completely free!!!!

She’s the only person who goes to the gym to work, if you struggle to work at home rent a desk at a coworking space

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.