Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Christ I have a couple of days away and miss polar reared her ugly moon head again

duck off love nobody likes u

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve spotted some wild brogies in the background of a few of the stories from people I follow that were on the press trip that I thought you’d enjoy. I don’t think the yoga she’s been doing at DL is really helping her form.

The picture was posted today but the video is from a couple days ago.

E35AB15A-568F-4B3F-A3A5-437461FFA0FC.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Gasped when I saw the above picture, showed it to Dad and he came away with - "She's like a bleeping dolphin peeping out the water" 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve spotted some wild brogies in the background of a few of the stories from people I follow that were on the press trip that I thought you’d enjoy. I don’t think the yoga she’s been doing at DL is really helping her form.

View attachment 1371798
Oof she does not look comfortable on the sand or doing yoga. Bet she must have felt soo out of place compared to everyone else.

View attachment 1371798
Thats Ben under cover has to be! Then again she doesn't look at Ben like that any time maybe not him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I love a new member who's finally seen the light to what an utter scumbag this vlogger is
Yep its why I got more work done in the garden past few weeks free medication (garden air) to calm the nerves from watching Brogan, missed you guys but haven't missed Brogan also wheres @Venom have original posters stop coming in also?
ive been recovering from Tenerife @gossgal 😂

a bit of a funny story though, I had my boarding pass screenshotted and nearlly tit myself when I realised the pic before was an EDIT !! Imagine if the airport worker had saw that 😳😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love a new member who's finally seen the light to what an utter scumbag this vlogger is

ive been recovering from Tenerife @gossgal 😂

a bit of a funny story though, I had my boarding pass screenshotted and nearlly tit myself when I realised the pic before was an EDIT !! Imagine if the airport worker had saw that 😳😬
Did you spot brogan in the wild?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1371798
Omg she looks like a thumb!!

Reactions: 3
Well I feel like a bit of tit as I thought Venom was male and now I see Venom referred to as female. I clearly have no working radar anymore.

Brogan looks "substantial" in that photo above where she is sat down. Time to give up photoshopping. It's just a waste of effort when we see the truth in posts from others. What is the point? Why? Just own it.

Meanwhile, Binjuice has had a wonderful time shining his bowls balls and partaking of some rather nice tarts.

• Haha
Well I feel like a bit of tit as I thought Venom was male and now I see Venom referred to as female. I clearly have no working radar anymore.

Brogan looks "substantial" in that photo above where she is sat down. Time to give up photoshopping. It's just a waste of effort when we see the truth in posts from others. What is the point? Why? Just own it.

Meanwhile, Binjuice has had a wonderful time shining his bowls balls and partaking of some rather nice tarts.
I’m fairly confident other people are the tits like I’m genuinely positive venom confirmed himself as a fellow gay when I mentioned my own sexuality lmao

Reactions: 18
I just want to confirm to you all I am in fact a gay man 😅
Fantastic announcement to end Pride month!

I don't know why, because most of our profile pics are LiarBrogan or SherpaBenji, but looking at the pics of Brogan next to some comments made me think the posters are female themselves. lol

Now that we've cleared that up and you're over your holibobs hangover, let's get some Venom magic on those fantastic LiarBrogan IG stories from Tenerife!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I just want to confirm to you all I am in fact a gay man 😅
I'd say you and @bogeybrogey need a tattle romance 🤙💕

If Brogan was about you smell her before seeing her wonder if she took all they bath and body next products the cherry blossom perfum is lovely my mum got it as a gift that scent wouldve been perfect to take but Brogan can't match the perfuuummmes to sweet duck all.

Did she even bother to shower on the cruise she looks hot and sweaty as per se

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.