Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bikini combo is so freaking weird and does not work for her at all.

What happened to the super expensive swimming costume she bought in Florida???

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Just because I’ve cackled about 20 times at it.

it needs to be memoralised as a gif and not just a screenshot.

Those of you that are brogie blocked - enjoy

(hopefully I’ve done this right)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I bought this to cover up in the sun…. Then proceeds to not wear in when she’s in the sun jumping in and out and has her lengths sunbathing….

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Brogie will NEVER turn down a free trip. Remember that

I couldn’t think of anything worse than being stuck with a group of people I didn’t know for a prolonged period 😂 She’s brave to do it over and over again when she struggles to find her place within them.

Reactions: 14
Love this thread xo thank you all so much for the entertainment and being a community for me xo you are all lovely people. I’d love to have a night out with you all ( Malibu and Pepsi max all round) 🤣
You're my kinda drunk. Never leave, these threads would never be surrr guud without you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s hinted a few times before in vlogs that shed LOVE to work with Invisalign so she can get free dental work. 🙄
She’s also ALWAYS having a root canal done because of all the rubbish snacks she eats. 🤮
It baffles me why she smiles so widely and gets her mouth up close in so much vlog footage/photos when her teeth are not good? Seeing close ups of people's mouths isn't pleasant even when they have good teeth but yellow gnashers out of alignment? eww no thanks. It is possible to smile without looking like a Cheshire cat Brogan. Try it sometime.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She has the biggest ego to post these photos, probably thinks she looks well sexy while she actually looks like a jacket potato.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
it’s her mums hut. Brogie just makes out that it’s hers too
If I was a “content creator” and going on a trip like that I would make sure I had some flattering swimwear. Plenty of stuff on the market for plus size. White top and red bottoms? Such a state.

Who goes on about being a water baby all the time? If she’s such a water baby why is she never in the sea when she’s at her precious beach hut??

Reactions: 2
Why oh why would you post that!!! It was a gift to tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Christ I can’t even hate watch her videos anymore. I just got 10 minutes into the first Disneyland Paris vlog and had to turn it off.

Reactions: 12
She'll never get a sponsorship with Invisalign because it's the dentist/ortho that has to do all the work, so you have to find one that is willing to give all that labour for free, too. The Invisalign bit is the cheap part of the process, and it's totally dependent on a decent ortho to make sure it's all going well. I had Invisalign back in 2005 for many years and it was a complete disaster because of the tit ortho, so I had to move over to metal braces to finish treatment. Really wish I had gone straight into metal in the first place. It's more accurate, cheaper, and will give you an perfect bite so your teeth will last longer. Broges, take note.

Reactions: 15
Why oh why would you even put that top and bottom combo on?
Why oh why would you be seen in public in the combo?
And why the duck why would you jump of a boat like that AND THEN think it was fit to post for other people to see?
It ain’t a good old BoggyBritches - take note!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It looks like she's wearing one of her ill fitting bras and her big girl pants.

She has all this disposable income and she chose that, ugh!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.