Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or did we not learn anything from these vlogs?
How much it is to skip ride queues I guess. Unless it’s a five minute line they won’t wait but she’s complaining like it’s something you have to do. It’s not as though they are busy, most of the vlog is spent shopping.

I saw on the Disney UK page that a UK content creator/influencer won one of their HowYouDoDisney competitions, someone with 125k followers, it's ridiculous 🙄
Who?

Reactions: 5
I saw on the Disney UK page that a UK content creator/influencer won one of their HowYouDoDisney competitions, someone with 125k followers, it's ridiculous 🙄
That was Em Sheldon she was on the influencer trip that Bogie wasn’t invited on 😂 she won by entering competitions throughout that week and got to stay in the castle, jelllll x

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That was on the trip they did to kick off the competition, not part of this competition they're running now.

Reactions: 16
894DC260-F271-42BC-9EB6-B0FBA7C9A7E6.png
So I’m only 3 minutes in and already having to come here to say…
1. What the duck is this outfit? It’s literally the ugliest, frumpiest thing I have ever seen her wear, put on a pair of jeans for gods sake!
2. “I’ve braided my hair. Honestly guys, teaching myself to do a braid has saved me in so many trips, blah blah and it looks cute”. Is she on drugs? TEACHING HERSELF TO DO A BRAID? does she think the rest of us covered it on the national
Curriculum? Is she putting it down on her CV alongside teaching Benji how to ski? What an utter cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
View attachment 1355208So I’m only 3 minutes in and already having to come here to say…
1. What the duck is this outfit? It’s literally the ugliest, frumpiest thing I have ever seen her wear, put on a pair of jeans for gods sake!
2. “I’ve braided my hair. Honestly guys, teaching myself to do a braid has saved me in so many trips, blah blah and it looks cute”. Is she on drugs? TEACHING HERSELF TO DO A BRAID? does she think the rest of us covered it on the national
Curriculum? Is she putting it down on her CV alongside teaching Benji how to ski? What an utter cretin.
She looks like an octogenarian librarian on a day trip, the only difference is the librarian is probably fitter and doesn't get out of breath sitting down.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What’s the betting she has known about Grace Victory’s pregnancy for a while 😂🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If you can’t be bothered to watch vlog 3, here’s what you missed her complaining about:
- The weather
- The lack of plug sockets by the bed
- A five-minute walk to the hotel room
- The volume of the traffic on the road
- The size of the shot glasses
- The ‘third-party’ tickets not working
- Queuing
- ‘Having to’ pay for Premier Pass
- lndiana Jones/Cars rides being too short
- All the shops having the same ‘merch’
- Not having done research to know about tax rebate
- Food on the Eurostar

Talk about uplifting viewing…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She’s actually gone to more food stalls this trip than rides !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Complaining that all the gift shops have the same merch... lol well I doubt the park designers expected anyone to visit ALL of them. When she said 'we've done all' the gift shops - like it was an achievement, it's a theme park love! The point isn't to spend all your time shopping!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If you can’t be bothered to watch vlog 3, here’s what you missed her complaining about:
- The weather
- The lack of plug sockets by the bed
- A five-minute walk to the hotel room
- The volume of the traffic on the road
- The size of the shot glasses
- The ‘third-party’ tickets not working
- Queuing
- ‘Having to’ pay for Premier Pass
- lndiana Jones/Cars rides being too short
- All the shops having the same ‘merch’
- Not having done research to know about tax rebate
- Food on the Eurostar

Talk about uplifting viewing…
What's the complaint about shot glasses? She does realise doesn't she, that, regardless of their shape (short and fat or long and thin), they hold the same standard size volume of liquid?! Hence them being a SHOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What's the complaint about shot glasses? She does realise doesn't she, that, regardless of their shape (short and fat or long and thin), they hold the same standard size volume of liquid?! Hence them being a SHOT.
We know how much they drink now , if a standard size shot glass is “too small” for them !!

also I haven’t had a shot for about 10 years … is it normal for people to do shots at home ? Even when we were childless and in our mid twenties , if we had friends over we wouldn’t do shots we drink wine or something … what do they need these glasses for ? They don’t have friends over anyway !

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ahhhh. Emily Sheldon.
What a joke.
Haha yes! Can’t stand Em Sheldon.. if Brogan had been on that trip I’d even have preferred her to win the nights stay in the castle over Em (and that is painful to admit)
She may have 125k followers but her engagement is some of the worst I’ve seen, so god knows how she gets these opportunities. All she does is post affiliate links all day.

Reactions: 7
Everytime she wears braids it reminds me of those random Jedi braids kids used to have after Phantom Menace came out.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OH MY bleeping GOD IS SHE THICK THATS THE WHOLE POINT IN A SHOT ITS CALLED A SHOT FOR A REASON :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.