Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#90? Have we gone back in time?! Thank duck for that as I now don’t have to waste my time on all brogan’s tit 😂
Hahaha yeah I had a brain fart moment - edited it now 🤣 maybe I was inspired by the recent photos of her and discussions of older ladies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How the duck have the gone "ooh yes, her Norwegian vlogs went down so well, let's have her do Tenerife"?! The number of people on both their Facebook AND Instagram posts saying that they were tit, and yet they STILL give her a freebie trip?! Is she noshing off someone in the marketing department?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Guys, strap yourselves in... we've got a week long group trip with a significant lack of Benign.
This is only going to go one way and I am bleeping HERE for it!!!

Let the tit-show commence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So I watched Mr David and Mr Ian’s travel day vlog and they go to Magic Kingdom for a few hours. It’s nice for a change that whilst they are emotional about being back they also explain that they are overwhelmed and processing the trips actually happening. No big tears but the emotions you expect given all their cancellations etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s really pissing me off the amount of free trips she’s begging. Who even are p&o’s target audience anyway?! Why can’t they literally gift trips to people who have worked their bleeping arses off all damn pandemic and really deserve a break. No average Joe who is struggling to eat and pay the bills and afford a trip out to the cinema every now and then and make ends meet despite working full time hours is gonna watch these influencers and think oh yes!!! I MUST book a trip instantly!!!

Reactions: 23
I also watched Mr David and Mr Ian after seeing them mentioned on here and I'm looking forward to the rest of their vlogs!

Reactions: 4
Maybe Ben is staying with Bonnie and put his foot down on this trip I know it's a work trip but I have a feeling hes spoke his mind and non guilt Brogan couldn't give a tit, having a dog is part of the family & for life you can't just ditch all the time i'm pissed off shes left her dog so many times this year and it's only June she shouldn't of got a dog if she knew all these trips were coming up she couldn't give a monkeys about her as a dog owner she boils my piss!

Reactions: 13
That’s the exact reason my dad is looking at doing short term boarding with our local guide dogs hq. Gives the dogs a break from kennel life for a few weeks, he only has the dog evenings and weekends and they can work around his holidays (about 4 a year which is quite reasonable compared to brogan on holiday what this year)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.