Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she wearing? Straps of that top holding on for dear life 🫣
Oh good god and not a decent strapless bra to be seen!

View attachment 1351608
It’s also the fact that she’s still trying to work it out, Ben can’t even explain it to her - pair of idiots.
And this is why she is crap at what she does for a living. After BrummyMummy went to the premiere, she talked about what age the film would be appropriate for and what kids would enjoy it. It's not about you Brogan. The film isn't aimed at adults. It's for kids and that's whose eyes you should be watching it through. I guess the Disney writers are just too clever for these two twats to figure out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1351608
It’s also the fact that she’s still trying to work it out, Ben can’t even explain it to her - pair of idiots.
I would bet a month’s salary that she is one who didn’t know that Lightyear is the movie that Andy sees in the first Toy Story that makes him want the Buzz toy before watching it. But it’s hilarious that she doesn’t understand the Zurg twist because it was not hard to follow at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1351779

Finally a fan in brogues age range!
When Brogan looks older than ya mum

Yeah I missed this bit too, can someone fill me in 😅
Go check out Walt Disney World’s FB post on their page a competition, it’s all over there. Ben entered a competition to win yet another free holiday, they were pulled up on it and Brogan showed up to say they aren’t entered…when it was pointed out that she lyinnnnnn she was nowhere to be seen

Yeah I missed this bit too, can someone fill me in 😅
Here’s a part of it…

20F10A66-DBC4-406D-A951-4BFBC449E362.png
A2AE15B2-A788-474C-B412-439EACC3387E.png
B3982375-4BB7-47C5-A2E3-C859E504D748.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
When Brogan looks older than ya mum

Go check out Walt Disney World’s FB post on their page a competition, it’s all over there. Ben entered a competition to win yet another free holiday, they were pulled up on it and Brogan showed up to say they aren’t entered…when it was pointed out that she lyinnnnnn she was nowhere to be seen

Here’s a part of it…

View attachment 1351945View attachment 1351946View attachment 1351947
Ah thank you for sharing, I just had a look! They really have no shame at all 😂😂

Reactions: 8
She always dresses like a stuck up auntie with no style attending weight watchers or like a 10year old. Her mother dresses better than her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Pretty sure they're pyjamas, she has the t-shirt version and the strappy. Clearly lives in them until they die.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Just found out my husband's 74 year old mother and her friends have spent most of the week hanging out at that David Lloyd pool..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I go for a walk every day and I stop for a coffee and people watch for half an hour (I really need a job and life) and walk the last mile home. About an hour and a half if my pace isn’t off. Nothing too difficult. She could do this and it would be so much cheaper.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well everyone not to sound like I’m at Heathrow but I won’t be much next week as I’m on holiday, brogans slog about the location proved useless as to be expected, 🤣
Just found out my husband's 74 year old mother and her friends have spent most of the week hanging out at that David Lloyd pool..
Younger than Broges then, keep an eye out for any manic selfies of Mooney with your MIL 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Seeing that she had a 3 course breakfast, 3 course lunch and a 3 course dinner…..I bet that fat lump does some cracking farts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ffs..
I wonder if she will stick to the itinerary this time or spend her time in every shop she can find.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Benji won’t be with me but I will mention him every 5 minutes and won’t take part in activities as want to wait til he is with me’

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.