Brogan Hall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been discussed a bit in another thread so we thought she needed her own one!

What's everyone's thoughts? Always seems to be on holiday and buys a lot of expensive items!

Reactions: 1
She’s on holiday more than she’s actually at home.

I wonder what her partner does? He looks rich

So much free stuff! And she could easily afford to buy everything herself, judging by the dressing room photos she's posted

At first I thought all her stuff must be fake. I mean c'mon - £300 Gucci dresses for the little girl. But I know someone who knows her partner and he makes a LOT of money so that explains all her designer goods. I like Brogan though, she doesn't give off entitled rich wife vibes.

I was surprised when she said recently on one of her Q&As that they only rent that apartment they live in. She said they’ve bought a holiday home abroad that’s currently being built, but I’m surprised they don’t own property here

I get he’s a broker so they’ll be pretty well off but not like millionaire money unless his family have money?

Also does anyone else find it interesting that he hasn’t proposed to her when they have two kids and have been together since they were young?

I get he’s a broker so they’ll be pretty well off but not like millionaire money unless his family have money?

Also does anyone else find it interesting that he hasn’t proposed to her when they have two kids and have been together since they were young?
I get the impression he’s from family money. He just looks that type.

Yeah I thought that about no proposal

You’d think a proposal would be on the cards this holiday. Italy, her 30th, clearly got the money for a ring…

Reactions: 2