Brogan Hall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know when she had her second baby she didn’t find out she was pregnant until 12 weeks so maybe was a similar situation this time?

She looks so different in her latest posts? I can't put my finger on it but more bloated / wider features?

Reactions: 1
She looks so different in her latest posts? I can't put my finger on it but more bloated / wider features?
Looks like she might have had fillers and Botox. In the pics where she is smiling her nose and cheeks haven’t ‘moved’ with the smile, and her cheeks look much fuller

She’s so boring. Doesn’t even try with the influencer content anymore. Must be nice though having a rich boyfriend who showers you with holidays and chanel whilst you don’t even have to think about working for a living.

She never shares Nuskin stuff in her stories anymore…not that I’ve seen lately. I’m not sure what she actually does?!

I spot a small baby bump maybe?
I wouldn’t like to speculate after last time, I would however love to know where all her money comes from. My friends husband is in the same industry and they’re extremely comfortable but not super rich like she seems to be also they have two kids and she doesn’t seem to work?

I wouldn’t like to speculate after last time, I would however love to know where all her money comes from. My friends husband is in the same industry and they’re extremely comfortable but not super rich like she seems to be also they have two kids and she doesn’t seem to work?
What does her partner do?

I didn’t realise you had actually started this thread @PinkFigs

I unfollowed Brogan ages ago as she just gets on my tits no useful content or anything I particularly need to see. But I was looking at the highlights of patch and pouch there was a story she had done when they gifted her a lumi pouch…..her voice 😳😳😳😳 I’m certainly not posh or even well spoken but I forgot how awfully she speaks she sounds so dim and why does she shout???