Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Just someone who is from a council house background who procreated with a rich man and uses Instagram to brag about things

Reactions: 3

passmethetea101

You’d think a proposal would be on the cards this holiday. Italy, her 30th, clearly got the money for a ring…

Reactions: 2

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She's been discussed a bit in another thread so we thought she needed her own one!

What's everyone's thoughts? Always seems to be on holiday and buys a lot of expensive items!

Reactions: 1

nightmareonbondstreet

She’s does seem to have a lot of depth to her does she? Four celebrations for her 30th, only one with her long term partner who still hasn’t proposed, she does not seem to do a lot. I just don’t really know who she is or what she stands for if you know what I mean?

passmethetea101

At first I thought all her stuff must be fake. I mean c'mon - £300 Gucci dresses for the little girl. But I know someone who knows her partner and he makes a LOT of money so that explains all her designer goods. I like Brogan though, she doesn't give off entitled rich wife vibes.

passmethetea101

So she had a miscarriage. Feel bad for her but I'm glad she took time off social - it can be so draining to constantly feel the need to post.

I wonder I far gone she was. It was her 30th not long ago and she was out drinking

passmethetea101

She’s so boring. Doesn’t even try with the influencer content anymore. Must be nice though having a rich boyfriend who showers you with holidays and chanel whilst you don’t even have to think about working for a living.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I get he’s a broker so they’ll be pretty well off but not like millionaire money unless his family have money?

Also does anyone else find it interesting that he hasn’t proposed to her when they have two kids and have been together since they were young?
I get the impression he’s from family money. He just looks that type.

Yeah I thought that about no proposal

Its_Me

VIP Member
I didn’t realise you had actually started this thread @PinkFigs

I unfollowed Brogan ages ago as she just gets on my tits no useful content or anything I particularly need to see. But I was looking at the highlights of patch and pouch there was a story she had done when they gifted her a lumi pouch…..her voice 😳😳😳😳 I’m certainly not posh or even well spoken but I forgot how awfully she speaks she sounds so dim and why does she shout???