Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly the woman’s a twat. She’s stayed in a hotel for another baby moon that’s less than a mile from her house. What is the point?!?

Reactions: 16
Why does she dress like she off to a debs to go for dinner ?

such a fucking twat

Reactions: 11
Does she tell the hotel she’s staying in each time she’s there for a baby moon hoping to have it gifted? That welcome plate she’s had done they wouldn’t know otherwise

Reactions: 6
She dressed in an evening dress to have dinner in a hotel in her town

Reactions: 18
Why is she wearing a dress like that for dinner?!!! An actual evening gown to go for dinner..... what the actual fuck...

they actually dont have any friends to ever do anything with do they?!

Reactions: 15
Urgh ash’s video.. she’s still picking up
Xs and small!?!

Someone commented “nose is nosing”
I came on to say the same thing, she’s so deluded if she’s thinks she’s gonna fit in those tiny bras! and who the fuck where’s thongs these days?
---
She dressed in an evening dress to have dinner in a hotel in her town
Aren’t they in Brighton?

Reactions: 4
not someone on tiktok saying his beard is a filter. I'm done with humanity

I came on to say the same thing, she’s so deluded if she’s thinks she’s gonna fit in those tiny bras! and who the fuck where’s thongs these days?
---

Aren’t they in Brighton?
I blocked her as she does my head in, but I’m 4 days pp and my milk has come in and my boobs are so big, and full of rocks and heavy and uncomfortable small bras?! I think even if you have small boobs before, you won’t fit in them straight after pp

Has anyone else came across the Facebook page? It has 63k followers and was created in November 2023. Definitely a fake page but has reviews back to the cancer scandal and uses her recent TikTok videos (not going to lie, some of the reviews do look amazing though)..

Reactions: 2
Sorry what?? When did nesting become eating?? I do think this is a fake account but she’s so wired to the moon she probably thinks that’s a form of nesting

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Sorry what?? When did nesting become eating?? I do think this is a fake account but she’s so wired to the moon she probably thinks that’s a form of nesting
She only leaves the house to go to Tesco or Primark anyway.

Reactions: 7