Brittany Miller #6 Pregnant with twins, still ignoring her sins.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw I wonder why they’ve limited comments on only that post
Do you think she had to ask the photographer to do it and explain why?

“Can you limit the comments I’m pretty famous on tiktok
“Oh that could be great advertising and get some good engagement for my page, can I leave them on?”
“No, no. You see I lied about having cancer and scammed some money, so it’s only going to bring you negative engagement. Infact you probably shouldn’t even bother posting the pics of me….”

Reactions: 12
Her face when she’s making those shit meals does my head in, along with the constant swallowing and pausing 40 odd freezer meals, imagine that being your life. No fresh food, just pre made crap out of the freezer every night!

Reactions: 5
She's not a pretty girl at all. Ugly personality,ugly looking and ugly person in general. I just don't see her as an attractive woman at all
---
Those breakfast baps when they get defrosted

Reactions: 15
I've been blocked instantly by that photographer for questioning why the comments are only turned off on Brittany's post.

Reactions: 13
I hope there really fussy and she doesn't get chance to do anything meal prepping that much is stupid maybe for like the first two weeks gunna taste like freezer

Reactions: 1
I'm currently on week 2 with my newborn and I barely manage to eat a bit of toast without him fussing and waking up and that's with bottle feeding ans my husband here 24/7 helping, which I can't imagine Ash being much help. Haven't washed my hair in over a week and constantly covered in pee (he peed on me 4 times in one nappy change the other day ) and milk... I really don't think she really understands how hard it is going to be with 2 especially if they have different wake windows etc... I wouldn't be surprised if they're going to have someone else helping them and living there for a bit..

Reactions: 5
I think because her facial features are generally quite small and beady, it makes her nose stand out even more now too her nose is nosing!!

Reactions: 6