Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
She even makes food for them both and says “my boyfriend doesn’t like x y z” even though she’s made it for him to eat. Same as beady eyed Brit does with ash!
---
View attachment 2484258I’d say this one of the videos where it is most noticeable! The mannerisms, facial expressions, holding burning hot food in your fingers 😫 she said in a comment that Everything about brittany was all rumours 😂
Don't forget the cutting food with scissors 🤣

Sorry everyone for going off topic she just cracks me up but I'll move onto the new thread after this

CharWatts

My phone doesn’t let me copy the link. Has anyone got it?
Here you go

---
Here you go

oh it won’t let me post it

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I only watched a few of her most recent videos and it’s so so obvious. I don’t know why people try to copy other creators, no one wants to follow a copy and paste of a person

alpacamybags

VIP Member
I really love give me cosmetics cleansing balm, but I won’t be shopping with them again. They’re using her video as an ad 🤮 where are everyone’s morals. They can’t say they don’t know either because their comments are full of it.
Have they deleted the video? Can't find it! Was going to order with them, I'll be more inclined to if they deleted the vid x

Geee

Chatty Member
Has her roast potato video been deleted? When it came up the other day it was absolutely full of comments saying it’s not the most requested video, an explanation video is. All the top comments were about it but now I can’t see it
She’s managed to delete the comments but the video is still there