Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delilah13

Ok so iv finally caught up. Iv been here since around day one of this thread so iv know for months. I even did some facebook digging but on her friends facebook page that posted on her go fund me page. But didn’t really get anywhere. I’m so glad it’s coming out about her. But I do have some things to say 🤣🤣

does anyone remember that time she bought the primark gift cards to give to her fans if they came up to her in primark 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And also, since the miscarriage video there was a vile comment even if the video was fake the comment was just uncalled for about her eating habits causing her mc after that
All of a sudden there were constant plate ups and wieiad videos , or is that just me and lastly
Look what iv just seen 🤣
I got the same message saying I won, its from a fake account.

Even if she does eat that much and remain skinny, it’s still an obscene amount of food! She said ‘I don’t even want fish, may aswel have some tho as it’s so big’ then proceeds to pile two more meals on her plate. Leave the fish for ash if you don’t even want it and have that much already
Yes, I was thinking the same.. at first I thought she only had the chips when she broke the fish up but proceeding to put pie and battered sausage on her plate… pure greed

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Paige is a wrong'un herself. You can she's an absolute fucking nightmare of a parent and I feel sorry for the staff that have to deal with her at school.
Is she the one with the trans kid? I seem to have blocked her (not bc she’s got a trans kid) she’s just to self righteous. If she’s the one I’m thinking of

hol20x

VIP Member
Did she not wash the shampoo off the dog when she bathed him? Looks like she rinsed him with the soapy water. 😶

kettlekitten

VIP Member
She even makes food for them both and says “my boyfriend doesn’t like x y z” even though she’s made it for him to eat. Same as beady eyed Brit does with ash!
---
View attachment 2484258I’d say this one of the videos where it is most noticeable! The mannerisms, facial expressions, holding burning hot food in your fingers 😫 she said in a comment that Everything about brittany was all rumours 😂
Running to check her out!

begaphobia

Hey all, new to this thread after seeing some TikToks exposing this girl, absolutely sickening! How can I read thread 1? I can’t seem to find it?? TIA