Brittany Hockley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The level of obsession Laura has is so OTT and I think she has a huge fear he will cheat(which I am sure one day he will) think she knows it's why she is such a possessive stage 5 clinger.
Well it shouldn’t come as a surprise, he was dating ~19 other women when they met. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He was great when he was on the Bachelorette! Probably because he got the “hero edit”. Then when he became the Bachelor we actually saw the real him. And he was not so great

Reactions: 9
He was great when he was on the Bachelorette! Probably because he got the “hero edit”. Then when he became the Bachelor we actually saw the real him. And he was not so great
I do wonder what their marriage is like behind closed doors. Laura (and possibly Matt too, I don’t follow him or listen to his podcast) seem to share a lot about their sex life/sleeping arrangements/arguments etc. I wonder if they keep much private

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if I was Laura I’d probably be sick of listening to her complain about what she’s missing out on in life (kids a husband etc) when she’s brought it on herself lol.
I'd be so over it so fast. What Britt says she wants (marriage, kids, etc) is attainable but she doesn't want to make sacrifices for it. We can have anything but not everything and if what she wants isn't in Australia then she should go to Scotland. She didn't have a problem podcasting overseas with Jordan ("bRiTt's MoVinG fOr LoVe!!!" - Laura on Life Uncut, COVID delta wave lockdown, winter 2021) and so many other podcasters make it work with no problem.

I like the podcast as an easy listen but Keeshia could do better with the editing and stop leaving Britt's "mmm" agreeance/acknowledgement grunts in every 3 seconds when someone else is talking. It's really irritating and distracting!

Reactions: 7
So the team Ben "plays for" won the competition they are in? It'd be so deflating to be part of the team but never have even set foot on the pitch all season.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it shits me so much that Laura is so snarky on Britt’s relationship and Britt is using the work excuse not to move because their literal catchphrase is “wE LoVe LOve!”… like do you, girls? Do you? Your actions say otherwise.

Reactions: 9
Wonder if her sisters pregnancy is a wake up call about how far behind Britney is?!? I'm doubting it she will live her sad miserable lonely best life with strangers at parties making an absolute fool of herself. That accidentally unfiltered shows how much of a witch she really is.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if her sisters pregnancy is a wake up call about how far behind Britney is?!? I'm doubting it she will live her sad miserable lonely best life with strangers at parties making an absolute fool of herself. That accidentally unfiltered shows how much of a witch she really is.
Oh I didn't know her sister was pregnant. Perfect time to move to Scotland and have her own baby.

Reactions: 2
How did she manage to make the interview episode all about her?!
Also surely you’d offer to replace that person’s food order?

How did she manage to make the interview episode all about her?!
Also surely you’d offer to replace that person’s food order?
Yeah I thought it was rude AF that Ms shrunken head just laughed about the food! If it was even a true story, sounds like something she made up for content

Reactions: 3
Yeah I thought it was rude AF that Ms shrunken head just laughed about the food! If it was even a true story, sounds like something she made up for content
Someone wrote on a thread elsewhere that Life Uncut have been caught using stories from Reddit, word for word

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It was posted in life uncut too… there was another podcast and they had used identical ask uncut stories and the owner joined life uncut fb group questioning it lmao

I have no information on using reddit stories BUT I know that Laura used a "How Embarrassment" write in from Cosmo or Girlfriend mag from the late 90's as an accidentally unfiltered for herself. Unless of course, she wrote it in herself all those years ago. She said she was singing Bryan Adams I Had my First Real Six String in a CD shop really loudly and got the words wrong and sung "sex dream" instead of six string. I have an insanely good memory and I know I read that back in the 90's because I would read my magazines over and over, especially the 'Spill a Secret' and 'How Embarrassment' sections (and the sealed sections too :ROFLMAO:) . So either Laura wrote it in or she created a false memory.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have no information on using reddit stories BUT I know that Laura used a "How Embarrassment" write in from Cosmo or Girlfriend mag from the late 90's as an accidentally unfiltered for herself. Unless of course, she wrote it in herself all those years ago. She said she was singing Bryan Adams I Had my First Real Six String in a CD shop really loudly and got the words wrong and sung "sex dream" instead of six string. I have an insanely good memory and I know I read that back in the 90's because I would read my magazines over and over, especially the 'Spill a Secret' and 'How Embarrassment' sections (and the sealed sections too :ROFLMAO:) . So either Laura wrote it in or she created a false memory.
I was today year’s old when I found out he doesn’t sing “sex dream” 😂

• Haha
Britt carries on like she's dating Lionel Messi. These are her boyfriends stats for the season. Does he play for a lower league to keep match fitness? Is he a professional bench warmer? He wasn't even listed as a sub for the final?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10