Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TJ90

VIP Member
I feel really sorry for Britney. I’m a HUGE fan.
Do I think she’s mentally stable, no. But do I believe she’s being given medication she doesn’t necessarily need, yes.
I think she does need help with day to day life, but she seems to be practically imprisoned in her home. This is a woman who isn’t even allowed to go and buy herself a coffee? Her Dad has never had her best interests at heart, even as a child he was a pusher.
The media are vile in all cases so what they have done to her all along is disgusting.
I hope one day she finds some true happiness in her life, with the freedom she deserves.

Reactions: 17

JakeM

VIP Member
If she had dementia she wouldn’t be on stage. She wouldn’t remember the dance moves, the words to the songs etc. It’s disgusting how everyone around her takes advantage of her.

Yel

Chatty Member
The shade about Timberlake was probably the best parts of the Jessica Simpson book.

The documentary didn't really have anything anyone wouldn't have seen before, although it missed off the most concerning clips of her crying on the sidewalk. But good that it's getting Timberlake some karma.

The only thing new there was saying Britney is worth $16 m. I'd of thought from the Vegas shows alone she'd of earnt more than that!

turtleneck10

I think the children are lucky to have K fed as a father, credit due he seems a decent dad- even if he was a crappy husband. Her fans don’t seem to get that if he wasn’t around, the children in all probability wouldn’t be with Britney. The fact that they may have been given to her hideous father (who recently tried to beat one, -probably for refusing to perform like a monkey to line his pockets) should be enough to appreciate at least they are having a normal childhood with Kevin- the one thing Britney wanted for them.
I think they're lucky to have a "normal" life with a non-famous parent, but they're not lucky to have him specifically. He's not in it for the parenting and you'll never convince me he is when he requests more than 30k PER MONTH to parent them.

• Wow

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
This isn't dementia. I have legal guardianship over my father. He has vascular dementia and Britney acts NOTHING like him. The brain eventually deteriorates to a point where it's not just mental acuity. You start losing physical control over things like your muscles. She would not be able to sing and dance, and at this point she wouldn't even know who her father is, let alone have the capacity to ask for him to be removed from the conservatorship.

In my state the compensation for a legal guardian is less than $50 a month and you have to get a court order to be able to pay yourself out of the person's money. What Jaime Spears is being paid may be legal where this was set up, but it seems very excessive.

It's very difficult to take sides without having access to Britney's medical records. The documentary on Hulu makes it seem as if Britney never had a childhood and then was hunted to a mental breakdown by the paps. The parents should not be controlling her estate; the parents are the reason she is in this mess in the first place.

Britney should be recovering in private, her money should be invested so that when this is over she can relax with her children and perform only if she wants. I don't think that is what is happening.

Reactions: 16
So glad I came across this thread. I’ve been watching Brits insta posts with great concern recently. It’s all good and well people slaughtering her but it’s clear to see she is really unwell.

Something crossed my mind and it’s only probably because it’s happening to someone in my close family and I’m seeing similarities, plus I noticed the word mentioned here a couple of times.

A close family member of mine has a form of young on-set dementia called behavioural variant frontal lobe dementia, and when I watch her videos, the child like behaviour, over excitement and inability to stand still are all features of this type of dementia. As I say, this form of dementia is common in younger people and is known to occur in people in their 30s. It doesn’t typically affect memory, just behaviours and judging risks etc. It would explain the issue with her dad and that power of attorney type agreement.

I hope it isn’t that, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was. They obviously wouldn’t want that getting out in the public either.

Britney was my idol from a young age & I last saw her perform less than 2 years ago. I feel like she’s never stood a chance in life. Thrust into the spotlight at a young age and clearly was never surrounded by people with the best intentions for her. She is on a slippery slope and I do not trust her BF, there’s something so odd about that set up. She’s merely existing instead of living. Heartbreaking to say the least.

• Sad
  • Heart

AnniaDrama

So it seems like Britney is having legal support that is not under thee control of her father? I hope she gets to take him out of the conservatorship and I hope this makes the big news. If he in fact abused of his powers and used her as a cash cow, he deserves to be exposed to the general public and get consequences.

GossWhore

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Either she's capable of looking after herself and they've trapped her in the conservatorship (she cant appoint her own lawyer). Or she really is that mentally unwell, in which case, why are they making her be in the public eye? Both of those scenarios point to wrong-doings in her team.
Couldn’t have put it better myself. Something seems a little fishy.

DariaMorgendorffer

We will find out the truth in about 5 years when her youngest child is 18. They use access to her kids to control her, and once they can’t weaponize that against her, I hope she can break free. Hopefully she can ask a judge to retire and not have to work anymore. I love this woman and I want her to live the humble and quiet life that she wants.

• Heart

Lilafowler

Kevin Federline has given those children the one thing Britney always said she wanted for them, a normal childhood.
I don’t get the hate he receives as he seems a decent dad, I think she’s lucky she had kids with him and not some Hollywood cunt like Timberlake.

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
I watched the documentary today.....

So so sad, and scary!..........The fact that Britney is chosing to refuse to perform, is so worrying. its the only thing she could refuse to do...and its still making no difference to this conservatorship!

And the illogicality of her paying for someone to challenge the conservatorship, whilst simultaneously also paying everyone who is fighting to keep the conservatorship going. This conservator business is extremely confusing to get my head around!

Its so obvious she had a horrible and public nervous breakdown, wasnt given the correct support and hasnt been allowed to grow up independently since then!
After this documentary surely she should be given some independent legal advice that has nothing at all to do with the conservatorship, and be allowed to do some public interviews or get out there and meet some people independently!

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
Her Business Manager has resigned which is huge news. This is a woman who inserted herself in her life back during her troubles in 2006/2007. She was the one who initially orchestrated the conservatorship. I could write a thesis on her wrongdoings. Britney's lawyer has also asked for the immediate removal of her Dad from her estate and conservatorship saying that "Britney and her estate will suffer loss and injury" if he isn't suspended.

If anyone is on twitter the court documents are public record and can be found here https://twitter.com/BritneyHiatus

Yolo_polo

I struggle to believe she has dementia, I think she’d be a bit of a medical marvel if true. However the publicly available legal records are also quite hard to understand and don’t clearly state that she does (from what I can find at least)

I think she’s being taken advantage of by her father and others involved but if I had to guess I’d also put my money on her being seriously mentally ill.
She’s 100% mentally ill but so are a lot of people and they aren’t forced to live under conservatorships. I wouldn’t say I don’t believe she’s not mentally ill I just don’t believe the severity that they’re claiming and like you said her dad and others are taking advantage!
I’d be interested to see the difference in her if the conservatorship was transferred over to actual mental health professionals who’s main focus was her health and getting her on the right medication rather than people that only care about making money from her. I think she’d be back in full control of her own life within a year

Ef27

Anyone see the video she posted saying people asked her what her favorite movie is and she said frozen and then mentioned what time she goes to bed I think it was 11 or something and then someone looked up the time in the movie and it was a part where Elsa said she’s trapped etc? I think Britney is way smarter than we think and all these emojis, pics have signs/codes in them. It’s a cry for help 😱😢 I’ve been a fan of her since I was like 5/6 and it breaks my heart she has to live like this 💔#freebritney

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I remember reading something about an ex employee at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas? He said she wasn’t authorised/allowed to choose her own requests, - so if she rang up room service and wanted something they would have to then further check with her handlers if she was actually allowed it, and apparently she rarely was.
For example if she ordered a cheeseburger and milkshake, you had to check and more often than not her team would tell them to send her up a salad and a Diet Coke.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15