Britney Spears #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, in my honest opinion, there's not a chance it's her

the writing style is so childish and it's definitely a desperate attempt by that girl who manages Britney's insta, to sound like her
as much as Britney is angry she would never be so aggressive and disrespectful

Unless she addresses these things herself live in a video, I don't believe it

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just posted. Do we think this is heršŸ¤”

the writing style is so childish and it's definitely a desperate attempt by that girl who manages Britney's insta, to sound like her

I don't think it's her, either. The documentaries are part of the reason why her case is getting this attention now and ultimately I think part of why it will end. Britney is not highly educated but I think she's smart enough to understand that. It sounds more like something a fan would say. When she mentioned her family in court she was 100% focused on her living and working situation and the control they had on her day to day life, so I have to wonder why she would single out a performance the sister did when her overall lack of support and seeming to side with the father was the much bigger problem.

Reactions: 14

itā€™s still Cassie...team Cons days are numbered they should just give it up already!! The videos of her talking before she was forced and it was so obvious she had been ā€˜medicatedā€™ before šŸ„ŗ. They are evil monsters, the worst kind!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Also, if they are not letting her decide if she can grab a coffee then the chances of them letting her run her own social media are pretty slim. The mind boggles!
I hope one day Britney gets to tell her story (if she wants too) and these disgusting people are brought to justice! This story just hurts my heart so much!

Reactions: 16
I don't think its her either. I think it's orchestrated to make it sound like all those constant videos of her twirling round looking out if it were out up by her willingly thus "proving" how unstable she is.

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t think itā€™s her posting that either. All her social media goes through Cassie. I reckon right now Britneyā€˜s just focused on working with her own lawyer.

Reactions: 8
I highly doubt the insta caption came from Britney personally, I still think theyā€™re clutching at straws trying to make it seem sheā€™s unstable anything to stay in control of her.

Reactions: 13
I highly doubt the insta caption came from Britney personally, I still think theyā€™re clutching at straws trying to make it seem sheā€™s unstable anything to stay in control of her.
I canā€™t even imagine what Rosengart will discover when going through all the documents from the last 13 years šŸ¤Æ.

Nice try, trying to convince us that's her on insta. Oh look it, this is Britney look how unstable she looks and scattered her mind can be.

Reactions: 6
You watch -
This will spiral with more posts to try and make it look like sheā€™s unravelling/losing it.
I highly highly doubt itā€™s Britney. bleeping Evil all of them

Oh my goodness did anyone see Samā€™s story of brit singing lonely šŸ„ŗšŸ’ž. Today I ordered a free Britney flag my oh couldnā€™t believe it but heā€™s got the job of putting it up and says he will. Idgaf I am a adult, a mother of two but I am so beyond serious and passionate about Britney. We live in a nice area and my neighbour is 100% freebritney!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I loved the car singing to lonely! It was a big FU to the people who always criticise her miming and to team con cos sheā€™s driving with her ā€œfā€™ing boyfriendā€. Without a bodyguard too it seems. And her post today where sheā€™s dancing to bad guy and the shade to Jamie Lynns caption in her caption šŸ˜… she looks so excited, havenā€™t seen her like that on IG in so long šŸ„°

Reactions: 3
Just read that JL has prayed that all this bullshit will be over for her sister soon. She also said she didn't think it was her place to speak out before. I don't know but she may have her demons too. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I grew up watching Zoey 101 with JL when I was like 12-13 and I remember an actress that played opposite JL left and she did a live on insta claiming that JL bullied her and messed with her head bad.

I don't have a hard time believing it but I don't know what to believe. But I would NOT be surprised if JL wasn't there for Britney either and played into this weird toxic family game to stay on the "right" side. Or as you say, just because of her own demons.

Reactions: 3
Ah man Lonely was my tune back in the day after seeing it live on her tour video.

The whole dream within a dream tour was Britney at her best! best entertainer of her generation

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah man Lonely was my tune back in the day after seeing it live on her tour video.

The whole dream within a dream tour was Britney at her best! best entertainer of her generation
Agree sheā€™s such a natural. I went to onyx hotel and circus. Onyx hotel was amazing, with circus you could tell she didnā€™t want to be there. But I often watch dream within a dream clips on YouTube. Her best and most iconic career moments were always her idea - BOMT, Oops, dream within a dream, Toxic etc.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.