Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Some people on this thread either didn't witness Britneys behaviour 18 years ago or they have rose coloured glasses superglued to their face. People are so desperate to believe she is an innocent angel who tried to make her marriage work against all the odds and it must be Sam at fault. It must be Sam who orchestrated this entire relationship and then subsequently ruined it.

Britney is not, and has never been, the typical blueprint of a good person. She was a great performer. She was also rude, inappropriate, a cheater, an absent parent (pre cs when she was out all night partying and taking drugs instead of looking after her small children) and an all round hot mess. Do you know how hard it is to maintain a healthy relationship with someone who won't take accountability for their traumas or their own mental health? It's fucking exhausting.

To add to this: I'm speaking as someone who has been cheated on due to the fact that I was completely insufferable. Diagnosed BPD, refusing to take my meds, refusing therapy, refusing to listen to my family, refusing to listen to my husband and instead getting high every day to mask the pain of what was going on inside. Do I blame my husband for seeking solace in somebody who gave him the time of day? No. Looking back, I truly don't. I was a horrible spouse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
everything that is out there about Britney’s past I talking well before the cship there’s rumoured abuse and then pretty much her whole career. It’s not just physical abuse. This woman’s 1000000000% been abused in soooo many ways there’s no doubt about it.
Even if that is true (and I'm sure some of it is) at what point do you think Britney has to take some responsibility for her behaviour now? Do you give her sister a pass because she was raised by the same parents as Britney and was rumoured to have been abused while working for Nickelodeon? Do you give her father a pass because his dad was an abusive alcoholic and his mother killed herself after his little brother died? If not, why not? What makes Britney so unique that having a shitty childhood excuses anything she does in adulthood?

There are people the world over who've been subjected to horrific chilhoods, most of them don't have the resources and money to hand that Britney does, and when they act like assholes they're held to account. Why shouldn't she be?

• Heart
Reactions: 68

D_Wills

VIP Member
For UK members of a certain age...I just REALLY want to see what POD would do to her snog marry avoid 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
More ugliness incoming

Sources with direct knowledge tell us ... Sam frequently complained about Britney getting physical with him during their 7 years together. We're told there have been numerous fights where security has had to step in, but in one instance there was no security in sight.

View attachment 2386632

Our sources say there was one occasion where Sam says he was sleeping in their bed when Britney flew off the handle and began punching him. We're told Sam did not strike back, but was stunned as his wife pummeled him.

View attachment 2386633

We're told that alleged incident went down early this year, right around the time Sam was photographed with a black eye and bite marks on his forearm.

Paparazzi noticed the bruising and tried to ask Sam about it, but he tried to play it off ... asking photogs not to shoot him.

Our sources say Sam was particularly concerned because Britney had a fascination with knives. We're told there were knives all over the house, including in their bedroom. Britney, as one source put it, "was paranoid someone was going to get her, and she needed the knives as protection." The sources add Britney tended to "fly off the handle" at the smallest slight, and that terrified Sam.
I’ll be honest I’m inclined to believe she’s hit him more than she’s cheated on him.

Reactions: 56

LaraQ

VIP Member
I hope people don't diminish the fact that he was abused because he's a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Silverback

VIP Member
Even if that is true (and I'm sure some of it is) at what point do you think Britney has to take some responsibility for her behaviour now? Do you give her sister a pass because she was raised by the same parents as Britney and was rumoured to have been abused while working for Nickelodeon? Do you give her father a pass because his dad was an abusive alcoholic and his mother killed herself after his little brother died? If not, why not? What makes Britney so unique that having a shitty childhood excuses anything she does in adulthood?

There are people the world over who've been subjected to horrific chilhoods, most of them don't have the resources and money to hand that Britney does, and when they act like assholes they're held to account. Why shouldn't she be?
This in spades.

Look I had an abusive childhood myself. I had an abusive adulthood as well. I’ve only started to heal the last few years and it’s a fucking struggle. But you know what I didn’t do? Act like a c*** to other people.

I’m sorry, but while Sam may be a grifter, I pretty much believe everything he is saying. We are talking about a woman who still posts naked shit online even though her sons are upset by it. There have been other accounts of her being naked in front of staff prior to his accusation.

She likely is unwell and in the grip of an addiction but she could have taken control of her life years ago and NOT been a shit mother.

She has the money for the best therapists and treatment in the world. She could retire and spend all her days in wellness retreats or buy a farm off the grid and enjoy being around animals with her kids. She hasn’t done any of that. Instead she chooses to whirl around like a banshee half naked over and over and not care about what she’s doing to her kids.

This in spades.

look, I had an abusive childhood. I had an abusive adulthood as well. It’s been a fucking nightmare struggle. Even with all that, I don’t act like a c*** to other people. My kids are my priority.

Sam may be a grifter but I believe what he says. We know Britney’s behaviour is wild and she has been naked in front of staff before.

She could have retired and spent the rest of her life with the best therapists and in wellness retreats. She could have gone off grid and bought a farm and spent time there with her boys.

But no. Instead she doesn’t care for their feelings and spends her life half naked whirling around like a banshee for insta likes.

I’ve run out of sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I do think a lot of people were 'Free Britney' because let's face it, 'pop star controlled and taken advantage of by money grabbers' is a far easier narrative to swallow than 'pop star is not capable of looking after herself and is a liability to herself and others'. Now it's becoming painfully obvious which version was closer to the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 51

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I seen it coming, I wonder did his marriage contract end as I do still believe he was paid to be with her I do not believe it was the real deal and it will all come out soon enough, I reckon the father is behind this when he had all her money, Sam used her to get famous he knew how big she was and knew it would get him more bigger jobs as an actor he knew what he was doing, is he not from Iran? I reckon he already has a wife back home, hope Britney gets help she deserves a happy ending 🙏
Hate to come across as a Sam apologist today, because clearly it's looking like it, but what has his nationality got to do with it? Not everyone from the middle east has multiple wives...

He also moved from Iran at the age of 13. Just think comments like this are a bit daft. It takes a quick Google to debunk your own theories.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

donutwitch

Chatty Member
I hate that the paps are basically going to bait and stalk her now as they know she’s a hot mess, it’s like a repeat of 2007/8 all over again.

• Sad
Reactions: 50

ToxicPony

Chatty Member
Wow, a woman gets smacked across the face by a man twice her size and this thread is saying she deserves it because...of the way she looks? Grim.

• Heart

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Had enough of seeing her box shape body. At this point it would be much more seductive too see a pic of her fully clothed with combed hair and a clean face.

• Haha
  • Heart

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
I seen it coming, I wonder did his marriage contract end as I do still believe he was paid to be with her I do not believe it was the real deal and it will all come out soon enough, I reckon the father is behind this when he had all her money, Sam used her to get famous he knew how big she was and knew it would get him more bigger jobs as an actor he knew what he was doing, is he not from Iran? I reckon he already has a wife back home, hope Britney gets help she deserves a happy ending 🙏
Well you didn't suggest he's a terrorist, so I suppose there's that...

• Haha
Reactions: 49

veevee04

VIP Member
Britney reminds me of my own mother but my mother's in poverty I send her money. While my mother was manic she threatened me with knives , kicked me beat me. In fact my family told me to forgive her because she's ill but she wouldn't get treatment. She would insist everyone else was out to get her.

I've been abused but I've never treated others like shit. I even take care of my mother as I believe no one should die alone in filth and poverty. Its not about her it's about how I feel about myself. If I dumped her I'd feel worse about myself.

No understanding is given to the people who have relatives with SMI. It's never ending the drama the worrying.
I can tell britney is just like my mother, funny how's she's just had sons my brother turned his back on my mother and i totally get it. Daughters tend to keep caring for parents.
---
Also if the genders reversed if a 22 year old got with Kanye had pictures of her with bruises and bites no one would be saying liar grifter for divorcing him after a year and claiming spousal support. He's earned some money for putting up with her imo

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
Jamie Lynn looks rough lately, saw a post on TikTok and she looks like a trucker. It must really sting that Britney got all the fame and looks.
Depends what you value I suppose.

JL has 2 children who live with her that she clearly adores and a husband who seems to love her a great deal. She has a relationship with her family and a reasonably successful career (despite having been a mother when she was just a child). She's not as beautiful as Britney but she's certainly not ugly. She has the body of a woman in her thirties who's had two children and has kept her figure well enough - she's slim but not ultra toned with a tiny bit of a belly (and that's without mega filters).

Britney has international fame and an undisclosed amount of money. She has no privacy and a fuckton of unstable fans. What seems like a severe mental illness, possible addiction problems and a 'husband'.

I don't think I'd swap.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

jackolantern

VIP Member
I feel like we don't even know 1% of the reality of Britney's life. Would be truly fascinating to see the whole picture.

Reactions: 42

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
What I don't get is that she can't sort her hair out but somehow manages to always have a fully waxed/maintained crotch :oops: :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 41