Brian Dowling #4Tiktoks, photoshoots and freebies galore, luckily Aoife is around to do all the chores.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All getting the Barrett's town reindeer food in the door. I really really really hope they are all making a donation.

Reactions: 7
Arfoor put a thin filter on that tik tok video he did with leah....took pounds off him.

Reactions: 4
Arfoor put a thin filter on that tik tok video he did with leah....took pounds off him.
I was thinking he looks very thin in it, I was thinking it was last Xmas, is there such a thing? That's mad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I thought Tommy bowe celebrating the start of Christmas break after yesterday’s show was a bit early

He got the last Ireland AM gig of the year! Everyone else must have been busy!
His studio makeup is nowhere near as heavy or embalmed looking, as when his own makeup artist does it for him. I think he looks so much better without so much on him.

Reactions: 7
His studio makeup is nowhere near as heavy or embalmed looking, as when his own makeup artist does it for him. I think he looks so much better without so much on him.
That makeup artist they use at home is terrible. She managed to make both Aoife & Arthur’s Mum look like drag queens. They’re both quite pretty, less is more for some people

Reactions: 9
Literally came on to talk pure brown cos he has the orange face and scaffolding hair

Reactions: 1
Does Aoife have any of her own friends? She’s with them ALL the time it’s not normal. I don’t spend half as much time with my husband!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
BDG put on his post there that's its a wrap on the working year for him now. I must have missed the bit where he actually did work😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Arfoor constantly plugging for BDG...look at Daddy on Ireland AM. The pair of them need to be a little more humble. In people's faces a bit too much.

Who is actually messaging Brian "regording" his presenting on Irelond AM?? Who is he fake thanking?🙄

• Haha
Blake had a new outfit if not 2 every single day of December. She hasn't reworn anything and none of them will fit her next christmas.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder is there any way at all that Orthur could stop SHOUTING in his daughters face when he is talking to her. It has to be distressing for the poor pet…it is for me.

Regording (love that) Brian’s work schedule for the year. What actually was it?

• Haha
Who is actually messaging Brian "regording" his presenting on Irelond AM?? Who is he fake thanking?🙄
Brian speaks like Ross O'Carroll Kelly. Who happens to be fictional

BDG put on his post there that's its a wrap on the working year for him now. I must have missed the bit where he actually did work😂😂
But but he's an influencer! Aoife's been flat out influencing recently as well!

Reactions: 1
Brian needs a new pose. The lean forward, laugh out loud, stick out foot is getting old. Saw him this morning on Ireland AM. God he's dim isn't he!

I think he's had his day and all that cosmetic work has done him no favours.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.