Brian Dowling #4Tiktoks, photoshoots and freebies galore, luckily Aoife is around to do all the chores.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me ask. All for same sex marriages and their rights but is it possible they don't have that maternal instinct that any species needs? (Runs away)
Would you believe I had something very similar typed out yesterday but I wasn’t sure how to word it without sounding offensive as it’s not my intention. I think mothers guilt is a real thing. they both love that girl to bits & its clear she loves her Dads too, the way she responds to Arthur speaking to her in French is so beautiful but I wonder if mums maybe have this inbuilt thing, maybe a chemical release of some sort that makes us want to be with our babies every second possible. I don’t think it’s us trying to be martyrs, I just wouldn’t want to be away from my kids as much as they are especially at such a young age, it’s over far too quickly.

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion, Brian and Arfur, business as usual despite being parents, hair make up facials, a baby won’t get in our way

Reactions: 1
Would you believe I had something very similar typed out yesterday but I wasn’t sure how to word it without sounding offensive as it’s not my intention. I think mothers guilt is a real thing. they both love that girl to bits & its clear she loves her Dads too, the way she responds to Arthur speaking to her in French is so beautiful but I wonder if mums maybe have this inbuilt thing, maybe a chemical release of some sort that makes us want to be with our babies every second possible. I don’t think it’s us trying to be martyrs, I just wouldn’t want to be away from my kids as much as they are especially at such a young age, it’s over far too quickly.
Then they both throw the Pippa card in defense 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 2
I couldn't leave my new baby as often as they do. They don't have that inbuilt chip that just makes it impossible to leave them. That's the nature of the beast. Mothers have it because they carry the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree with both these comments. I was reading the previous comments thinking how do I say it nicely and not offend.

I just was thinking of my own situation. First off, I felt a bit gross after having a baby which made me more inclined to stay at home bar the odd walk. I was happy to have visitors but spaced out. Not a house full. It felt too much for me and I felt like less was more for all of us. My husband loved my baby from day 1 but I feel like their bond got stronger in the toddler years. I don’t think that’s the same for every dad but from speaking to friends, it’s not uncommon for dads to take time to build the relationship. I think they don’t know what to do til the child is literally coming to them, asking for toys, books to be read etc.

I feel sad for Brian & Arthur too because as per a previous post, they are choosing to miss precious time with Blake. I see photos of my son come up on my phone from his first year and I’d love another hold with him from that time. But I comfort myself knowing I had so many hugs and read lots of books to him, sang, walked him etc. It really is time you’ll never get back.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This makes me ask. All for same sex marriages and their rights but is it possible they don't have that maternal instinct that any species needs? (Runs away)
Arthur is definitely more maternal than Brian. Brian sees her as an accessory and cash cow. How much therapy is Aoife going to need down the line? I couldn’t compartmentalise being a surrogate then being depended on to look after the baby that you (I think, correct me if I’m wrong) have no parental responsibility rights to. My heart and soul would be torn in two

Reactions: 10
Arthur is definitely more maternal than Brian. Brian sees her as an accessory and cash cow. How much therapy is Aoife going to need down the line? I couldn’t compartmentalise being a surrogate then being depended on to look after the baby that you (I think, correct me if I’m wrong) have no parental responsibility rights to. My heart and soul would be torn in two
And they have the power to whip Blake away from her.

Reactions: 4
I really hope Aoife gets her own life in 2023, she can be a fantastic aunt without practically raising the baby.

Reactions: 11
I really hope Aoife gets her own life in 2023, she can be a fantastic aunt without practically raising the baby.
I find it very strange, it's as if she is becoming dependent on Brian and Arthur and is losing her identity. Not sure it's healthy to be tagging on to them and Blake like this all the time.

Reactions: 12
I really think despite what they said she’s developed a maternal bond with the baby, after all she did carry her, which they are in a way taking advantage of instead of setting early boundaries to help everyone, but that would mean Brian having to actually parent. This is also why many don’t use family for surrogacy and a stranger who is not going to see them again.

It's bizarre. Can any of them not wipe their own arse or throw on a bit of makeup to go to see Westlife? I'm cringing a bit for Aoife....she needs to move in and get a life for herself away from those two.

At the same time I think Aoife is as lazy as her brother and is happy lounging in her PJs at noon and mooching off freebies and whatever else she can get without wanting her own proper career and friends. She seems a nice girl too and genuinely adores the baby but too much time in that environment isn’t healthy. That’s my 2 cents! 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Thread
Plumped up lips and gyrating hips fire the child in her pram its all for the 'gram

• Haha
Something very childlike about Aoife. I think she’s a bit of a craytur. They all have massive fire dependency issues towards one another

None of the seem as close of the rest of the Dowling family as they were before. They lived in each others ear before Blake was born.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.