Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Tulipsfromamsterdam on the winning thread title🥳🥳🥳 A six month membership to the Arthur Gourounlian School of Arm Dancing is on its way to u😀

Recap of last thread
Bit boring really😀
The new baby is due at the beginning of July. Aoife hasn't featured as much this time in interviews or on social media. According to Brian & Arfur it was her decision to step back a bit due to the trolling that she received when pregnant the first time. Brians hormones are all over the place god love him🙄

The DG's moved into their new rental in Dublin which is costing them approx €5000 a month. Aoife ,who is their surrogate / chief babysitter/chef/ cleaner & housemaid moved in also. Handy that the house has three storeys so herself and the kids can be out of sight out of mind while the other pair just continue living their best lives. They had a housewarming party. There was a hired bartender to mix cocktails , a catering company provided the food & a makeup artist and hair stylist. All just to sit in their back garden and entertain 8 people. More money than sense obviously.

Arfur and BMR went off on holidays to Spain with most of the Dowling clan. Brian , Aoife or the dad didn't travel. Arfur uploaded reels every day of BMR in her swimsuits with closeups of her. Of course the sheep lapped it up even suggesting she needs her own instagram page.

Brian still being his annoying self on 98fm and Six as he calls it. Likes his nights out and hotel stays. Believes in getting plenty of facials, tans, manicures and pedicures. Still denies he has any work done on his face and it's all natural🦆
Arthur is finished on DWTS. So he spends his time attending meetings (eating) , running errands (eating) , arm dancing to build up the muscles for eating and laughing at nothing. In case you didn't know he likes to eat😀

StIll exploiting BMR as much as ever. The child can't pick up a stone in the garden without it been uploaded to the Internet. They can't bring her to the park without letting some rag know. But shur anything to get likes and keep their profile up. The new baby will be the same.

They havent posted too many freebies or ads lately. Any ads , hotel stays , trips etc that are not marked properly can be reported below👇

Oh and Brian won most stylish man in Ireland at the VIP awards.

Attachments

• 81.1 KB
  • 54.4 KB
  • 59.5 KB
  • 138.3 KB
  • 104.7 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 11
    Yayyyyyy. My thread title. I’m gonna celebrate by signing up to Cúl Camp and go and find Orthur there.
    Hilarious recap, apart from having to rewatch Orthur’s nuts and bolts jingling away in that pyjama dance.
    I really don’t like the colour of that kitchen, and the dark floor makes it worse.

• Haha
    Reactions: 12
    Imagine waking up & opening your blinds to this walking past your house recording himself 😂 I wonder what the neighbours think of them moving in. Between Brian’s walk to the bus & Blakes catwalk videos, they must think they’re mad

Attachments

• Haha
    Reactions: 10
    At least today he spared us ‘she’s fresh’ reGORDing the weather.
    Wonder what Doclan thought of their toddler running riot during the baby scan.
    Those lips of his and they way he has them smathered in some sort of balm all the time. Just 🤢

Did he really just share an image of the child probably filling the nappy?
    He has a full-on addiction to social media

• Angry
    Reactions: 2
    Did he really just share an image of the child probably filling the nappy?
    He has a full-on addiction to social media
    And then Brian shared it too. But we are all haters or toxic or trolling them when we take issue with stuff like this. She’s definitely not filling the washing machine, she was filling her nappy. She probably went to seek out a quiet place, away from Orthur’s bellowing.

• Sick
    Reactions: 9
    This dance video in the recap…..🫣🤢 I believe these “dance” videos are the reason Pippa and Donal are trying to distance themselves from D-G household. I don’t know Arthur but even I have major secondhand embarrassment watching a grown up man posting these idiotic videos thinking he’s amazing. Then there’s the nonstop eating and coffee art and that’s it.. Nothing else going on in his life yet he’s adamant to be an influencer 🙄 Oh sorry, forgot: Blake doing nothing and him laughing and screeching as if the most hilarious thing just happened.

Reactions: 14
    It's a sad way to live having to constantly film and upload your life to a bunch of strangers. Huge lacking in their lives and they can call people Trolls all they want but reality is you are responsible for the content you publish. Just like a movie being released people will comment good or bad. The cheek of these people calling out people for voicing an opinion. Essentially they want to control the narrative so it benefits themselves.

Reactions: 11
    Brian is talking the whole summer off radio on puternity leave.
    I'd say Suzanne is delighted

• Haha
    Reactions: 9
    Brian is talking the whole summer off radio on puternity leave.
    I'd say Suzanne is delighted
    I'm delighted! We have 98fm all day long in work and why they added him to her show I'll never know.

And then Brian shared it too. But we are all haters or toxic or trolling them when we take issue with stuff like this. She’s definitely not filling the washing machine, she was filling her nappy. She probably went to seek out a quiet place, away from Orthur’s bellowing.
    They'll probably document the whole toilet training too.

• Sad
    • Sick
    Reactions: 7
    Orthur ‘working’ in Phoenix Park then off to collect Brian from ‘six’, which he does an awful lot.
    Surely they don’t get back to the house then until 7.30 or later with traffic.
    Aoife has to do the minding of course.
    What are they going to do when the new baby is there? Orthur will need to be there all the time. No lifts for Brian, no shoots, no long lunches out.
    It’s gonna be a shock to their system.
    Because surely Aoife isn’t expected to start pitching in when she’s back from hosp.

It's a sad way to live having to constantly film and upload your life to a bunch of strangers. Huge lacking in their lives and they can call people Trolls all they want but reality is you are responsible for the content you publish. Just like a movie being released people will comment good or bad. The cheek of these people calling out people for voicing an opinion. Essentially they want to control the narrative so it benefits themselves.
    I seen them out on Sunday at lunch and the child did not have the phone out of her face for 2 minutes, everything she did was filmed by Arthur and he calls her by her full name BMRDG all the time talking to her. Brian looked checked out from everything, must be exhausted from all that hard work he does the poor thing 😂

Reactions: 8
    They'll probably document the whole toilet training too.
    They definitely will. That poor kid. Not an ounce of privacy. 😔

I'm delighted! We have 98fm all day long in work and why they added him to her show I'll never know.
    How the heck are they going to pay rent! I can't imagine that either of the jobs he has, is very highly paid, in the first place.

Reactions: 6
    Don't see Arthor getting much sponsored ADs or partnerships. He's too much and has over exposed himself on social media. I used like him but have totally gone off him. The sex faces, the bathroom selfies and the complete over exposure of BMR. Get a job Arthor.

Reactions: 13
    They definitely will. That poor kid. Not an ounce of privacy. 😔

How the heck are they going to pay rent! I can't imagine that either of the jobs he has, is very highly paid, in the first place.
    Don't worry the new money maker sorry baby will sell a few magazine covers , an ad for pampers and aptamil aswell to cover the rent