Brian Dowling #10 Heads like birds nests, Brians bare chest, life a total grab fest, feel bad for their guests

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weren’t they meant to be going away for a few days before New Years? Obviously the begging didn’t pay off and nobody bit
Think it was 29th, 30th and 31st he was looking for? Don't remember him mentioning arfurs family though so we'll see

well he’s not going to accept The Rezz in Templebar (absolutely nothing wrong with it but it’s very budget) be interesting to see if he actually parts with cash if he got no offers after the begging

Reactions: 1
Terry seems to have disappeared into thin air. Wonder will he reappear today seen as Tati and family gone? Coast all clear to head of on their begged hotel stay tomoro now.

Did they not do their big shop in Tesco?!
Yep, but the new year one will be in M&S because it's free.. although their #ad has tiny interaction so it'll probably be their last ad with them..wish someone would influence them to buy a hairbrush and some shower gel, they always look manky.

Reactions: 4
Brian’s influenced me to finally go for the buzz cut (that I have wanted for a while now) as while my hair is not as bad as theirs it still looks bad.

Reactions: 2
I am howling at Orthur’s love fest to Dublin all morning then gets back to his car and it’s clamped. Gave me a right snigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Arfur did a TikTok with his nephew before he left and arfur mentioned he forgot the moves and stuck with the armography, hi arfur 😂

Reactions: 2
The car was clamped in a loading bay which you can't park in during the mornings. Good luck in trying to get you back.

Karma is a b*tch. Did he get poor Terry to the airport. Not one interaction shown between Terry and B. B really is awful to Artors family and friends.

Reactions: 3
Who's Terry? I'm missing out on this person 😂
---
---

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.