Brian Dowling #10 Heads like birds nests, Brians bare chest, life a total grab fest, feel bad for their guests

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he always throw his head back before he starts talking.
That’s definitely another freebie. Great to be free to go where you please, thanks Aoife…for having the baby and also minding her.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I wonder why none of the family have intervened and told them shoes on a baby are really bad for them. My family wouldn’t be long telling me to cop on if I did that.
Blake is nothing but a fashion accessory for these idiots.

Reactions: 7
Ya Brian we know you grabbed the whole umbrella to yourself you greedy twit while Arthur had to share with his mother

Who mentioned the other day about Tatai reading to Blake, its something Brian would never do, and hey presto.

Reactions: 8
Surely Tati wants to take those orthopaedic looking chats off Blake and lob them in the fire

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think Aoife is pregnant.....she olwould be some fool.

I do think the gifted PJs must be rotting off them at this stage. I'm a 2 nights max in PJs ....gross.

Reactions: 3
I don't think Aoife is pregnant.....she olwould be some fool.

I do think the gifted PJs must be rotting off them at this stage. I'm a 2 nights max in PJs ....gross.
I wouldn't rule it out as I think there's a bit of a want in Aoife

Reactions: 13
The state of Arthor in the latest DWTS video. All that food is paying off. He looks like a hot mess trying to lead the dance group. I read somewhere recently that Ryan McShane was called aside by production team over his weight and that's why he no longer dances in DWTS.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The state of Arthor in the latest DWTS video. All that food is paying off. He looks like a hot mess trying to lead the dance group. I read somewhere recently that Ryan McShane was called aside by production team over his weight and that's why he no longer dances in DWTS.
Yep he was told he was to lose weight if he wanted more TV work. He was raising the awareness that it isn't just women that have to face the stigma of weight gain.

Reactions: 2
That latest grid post from Arfur. Who needs to know about the child having a temp and not sleeping? And why is she all dressed up if she not well. Surely something comfy like pj's would be better. Or maybe that's just me🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So blake is unwell and Brian has pissed off shopping with aoife he spent Xmas day and Stephens day with the child and that was it as they left her with aoife yesterday aswell I thought he said he was staying at home for the 2 weeks to spend time with blake god he is full of bullshit

Reactions: 10
Weren’t they meant to be going away for a few days before New Years? Obviously the begging didn’t pay off and nobody bit

• Haha
That latest grid post from Arfur. Who needs to know about the child having a temp and not sleeping? And why is she all dressed up if she not well. Surely something comfy like pj's would be better. Or maybe that's just me🤷‍♀️
Who the hell needs to post their sick little child on their stories. Give the little child some dignity and stop using her for likes and attention. Lots of kids get sick and are sick now. Pay them attention without a phone recording them and make them feel cared for without a camera in their faces.
Arthur clearly doesn’t get the word privacy because he had pics and videos of his sick elderly mother in A&E last Christmas when she took ill after being exhausted cooking for them and minding their baby. Fucked her on the plane back to France much to the joy of Brian. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.