Brendan Fraser

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just watched him on the Graham Norton show. He looked so uncomfortable being interviewed, but lit up when talking about his work.

Reactions: 9
I have just watched him on the Graham Norton show. He looked so uncomfortable being interviewed, but lit up when talking about his work.
He did seem totally ill at ease, but I did like how he told Oti she was absolutely charming, that was sweet! His eyes seemed rather red, idk why?

Reactions: 5
He did seem totally ill at ease, but I did like how he told Oti she was absolutely charming, that was sweet! His eyes seemed rather red, idk why?
i think he is an incredibly anxious (and maybe shy) person - he’s come across exactly the same way in all the things i’ve seen him in recently (including the actors round table and his cc acceptance speech). he’s been out of the whole press circuit for a while so i guess it’s natural that he’s finding his feet there again.

Reactions: 8
I had George of the Jungle on video as a kid and I loved that movie so much. Haven't seen it for years. I adore the first two Mummy movies.

Watched Graham Norton tonight and I also thought he came accross as very nervous. I was reading through his Wikipedia and put this down to this movie being the biggest project he has had to promote like this in while.

I am so pleased that he seems to be getting better and hope to see him in many more projects moving forward.

Reactions: 9
Watched Graham Norton tonight and I also thought he came accross as very nervous. I was reading through his Wikipedia and put this down to this movie being the biggest project he has had to promote like this in while.
exactly this. i think it also must be tough for him to know that the audience remember him in a certain way (ie his mummy and george of the jungle self) - that can’t help the anxiety he already has. i thought graham n and the rest of the guests were very considerate of him though.

hopefully his confidence continues to grow with that though!

Reactions: 8
i adore him… he is probably nervous as he was ‘outcast’ for so long because of having the courage to speak out about his abuse, he probably feels it can all go away at any point again

I’ve loved all his films that I have seen him in (blast from the past being a fav, and california man)

I’m glad he is getting recognised for his talent as an actor now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen School Ties? OMG Brendan in this film is unreal.

I spent the 90s hating Amy Locane (well the characters she played) because she kissed Cry Baby Johnny Depp and School Ties Brendan Fraser.

Seriously it's a great film and Brendan is gorgeous as he always was and will continue to be. Lovely man.

Reactions: 3
I watched The Mummy for the first time in years last night. It really is such a fun movie! The chemistry between Brendan and Rachel was so, so good!

Reactions: 7
Love Brendan Fraser such a good actor and it’s so great that he’s back on our screens ❤
He seems like a genuine, lovely guy.

Leslie Grace of the binned Batgirl film was just talking about how sweet he was between takes even when playing a baddie like Firefly. I wish that film had not been scrapped. I don't buy it was unwatchable when you look at some of the stuff that actually got released under the DCEU banner.

Reactions: 2
He seems like a genuine, lovely guy.

Leslie Grace of the binned Batgirl film was just talking about how sweet he was between takes even when playing a baddie like Firefly. I wish that film had not been scrapped. I don't buy it was unwatchable when you look at some of the stuff that actually got released under the DCEU banner.
The person who said it was unwatchable produced these films so I'm not listening to anything he said.
He seems to be the mouth piece for Zaslav. Zaslav has no previous experience with films so it's the sort of thing he would say by Safran should know better being a film producer.
Zaslav probably kicking himself seeing Brendan getting awards and the Oscar Nom. I want him to win the Oscar but I also want Bill Night to win it

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Love him! Loved him in George of the jungle he was one of my first crush's hahaha

Reactions: 1
The person who said it was unwatchable produced these films so I'm not listening to anything he said.
He seems to be the mouth piece for Zaslav. Zaslav has no previous experience with films so it's the sort of thing he would say by Safran should know better being a film producer.
Zaslav probably kicking himself seeing Brendan getting awards and the Oscar Nom. I want him to win the Oscar but I also want Bill Night to win it
There certainly seemed to be an agenda against the film. I am still in shock it was canned in the manner it was, I don't think I've ever seen that happen before when a film is basically completed. All so strange.

And I have to say, the news released about James Gunn's plans for the DCEU just have me totally rolling my eyes. An edgy, angry Supergirl? Please no. Why do all these people in the industry just refuse to understand these characters and why people liked them in the first place?

Here's hoping Brendan's career keeps on the up. I am hoping he'll do a film I want to watch as The Whale is not for me.

Need to watch California man again at the weekend 🥰
Kind of funny story about this, back in the 90’s i loved this film and i had an american friend and i kept telling her to watch california man film as its SO good and the california man is SO hot.

She kept trying to find it in the movie stores but couldnt find it, she thought i had made it up 🤣

years later she watched a film and told me how great it was and very similar to what i described years back and with the help of the internet we figured out it was the same bloody film, they just had a different name for it! 🤣