Brendan Fraser

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope it's ok to make a thread for this guy!!

Am absolutely LOVING seeing this guy making such an epic comeback. He has really good guy vibes about him and you can see how very much it means to him.

Hope it's ok to make a thread for this guy!!

Am absolutely LOVING seeing this guy making such an epic comeback. He has really good guy vibes about him and you can see how very much it means to him.
I literally said guy 3 times in one post. Please overlook that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I am so happy for him. While The Whale is not my kind of movie, I am just delighted for his succcess and can't wait to see what other roles he will get. I'm bitterly disappointed Batgirl was cancelled because I was so keen to see him as Firefly (and the return of Michael Keaton as Batman, my Batman!) and when you look at some of the absolute crap WB/DCEU has released over the years I don't buy the excuse that Batgirl was unwatchable.

I need to go watch The Mummy again. My goodness he's gorgeous in that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Loved the mummy films he does genuinely seem a nice guy so sad what he's been through but glad he's back on our screens agree with above poster the whale is not my kinda film but hope to see him in something else soon

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So happy for the success he's having, I grew up watching George of the jungle, The Mummy films and Bedazzled etc.

Heard his performance in The Whale is great along with the other actors in it but heard the movie itself is quite exploitative of morbidly obese people.

Hopefully he's back in more high profile films in the future!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am so happy for him. While The Whale is not my kind of movie, I am just delighted for his succcess and can't wait to see what other roles he will get. I'm bitterly disappointed Batgirl was cancelled because I was so keen to see him as Firefly (and the return of Michael Keaton as Batman, my Batman!) and when you look at some of the absolute crap WB/DCEU has released over the years I don't buy the excuse that Batgirl was unwatchable.

Something weird went on with the way that film was canned. I bet there is more to that story. I was looking forward to it!

Reactions: 3
So happy for the success he's having, I grew up watching George of the jungle, The Mummy films and Bedazzled etc.

Heard his performance in The Whale is great along with the other actors in it but heard the movie itself is quite exploitative of morbidly obese people.

Hopefully he's back in more high profile films in the future!
I hadn't heard that? By all accounts it was told in quite a sensitive way. Honestly not a film on my watch list to be fair, so completely happy to be wrong about this.

Reactions: 2
I hadn't heard that? By all accounts it was told in quite a sensitive way. Honestly not a film on my watch list to be fair, so completely happy to be wrong about this.
I think his performance was done well but from reviews that I've read and watched online they felt the movie that was filmed around him was too exploitative.

This movie review channel I watch explains it quite well:

Reactions: 1
I think his performance was done well but from reviews that I've read and watched online they felt the movie that was filmed around him was too exploitative.

This movie review channel I watch explains it quite well:

Awww I'm sad to hear that. Thank you so much for the link <3

Reactions: 1
Love him. Used to watch The Mummy on tv as a kid and i absolutely adore those films, they have a special place in my heart. He seems like a genuinely lovely person, i’m so happy he’s having a comeback.

Reactions: 4
I adore him. Something about him always seemed so sweet and genuine. He was absolutely gorgeous in the Mummy. Also loved him on Bedazzled with Liz Hurley, a ridiculous film but he was lovely in it!

Reactions: 9
He’s very funny in Doom Patrol too! You don’t see him, just hear his voice, but it cracks me up imagining him in the voice recording booth yelling “shitlickers!”

I had a huge crush on him back in the day and want nothing but good things for him now, he’s a treasure!

Bedazzled is one of my favourite films i bloody love it !!!

Oh, he's great in that (as is Liz Hurley...credit where it's due! 😬)
We also love him in The Mummy, and Journey to the Centre of the Earth, everyone has at least one favourite movie with Brendan Fraser in it, don't they?
It's so nice to see the affection that people still have for him, I don't think I've ever heard a bad word said against him ♥

Reactions: 11
seems a lovely man who has been through a hell of a tough time - it’s wonderful to see him having a comeback and is so well deserved.

i hope his assaulter receives some kind of karma though. he was so brave to speak up about it.

it allegedly got buried for tax reasons! the people who have seen footage of it actually said it was decent and had potential - have never heard of a finished movie in recent times being deleted from existence like that.

michael keaton will be back as batman in the flash (allegedly 😉) so hopefully you’ll still get to see him even though you’ll also have to put up with ezra miller.

Reactions: 5
Oh, he's great in that (as is Liz Hurley...credit where it's due! 😬)
We also love him in The Mummy, and Journey to the Centre of the Earth, everyone has at least one favourite movie with Brendan Fraser in it, don't they?
It's so nice to see the affection that people still have for him, I don't think I've ever heard a bad word said against him ♥
I also love the mummy films although the second does annoy me slightly as some of the details of the locations are wrong 🤣 But apart from being an Egypt nerd they are fabulous

• Heart
Reactions: 2
michael keaton will be back as batman in the flash (allegedly 😉) so hopefully you’ll still get to see him even though you’ll also have to put up with ezra miller.
Michael Keaton is the only thing that can get me to watch something with Ezra Miller in it. I cannot begin to understand why WB are taking a protect Miller at all costs stance when Miller has proven over and over what an utterly awful excuse for a human being he is. I'm just hoping the Keaton cameo is worth while and the writing won't screw over the legacy of his Batman.

Michael Keaton is the only thing that can get me to watch something with Ezra Miller in it. I cannot begin to understand why WB are taking a protect Miller at all costs stance when Miller has proven over and over what an utterly awful excuse for a human being he is. I'm just hoping the Keaton cameo is worth while and the writing won't screw over the legacy of his Batman.
i think it’s purely because they wanted his flash movie to be the kickstarter of the new “era” of wb and so it’s just too costly to bin it or recast him - it is madness that they’ve stuck by him especially with all he’s done but, money talks sadly. everyone leaves their morals at the door.

i have read that it’s more than a cameo (if they’re doing flashpoint like it’s suggested) and i LOVE keaton’s batman but i’m with you - my feelings are conflicted.

I am so here for your location analysis!!
The main one that annoyed me was Philae as it would have still been underwater at the time the film was set. I went on a nile cruise and happened to watch the film after and we then tried to piece together the locations and realised they weren’t quite accruate 🤣