Brendan Fraser

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kind of funny story about this, back in the 90’s i loved this film and i had an american friend and i kept telling her to watch california man film as its SO good and the california man is SO hot.

She kept trying to find it in the movie stores but couldnt find it, she thought i had made it up 🤣

years later she watched a film and told me how great it was and very similar to what i described years back and with the help of the internet we figured out it was the same bloody film, they just had a different name for it! 🤣
Yes!! Encino man LOL. Love Pauly Shore too.

Reactions: 3
I need somewhere to dump this... I've just come out of the cinema after watching The Whale. Wow, he played the role of Charlie so well, it was deep, real and emotive. Many tears were shed and I hope he gets that Oscar because he deserves it. What a wonderful comeback!

Reactions: 6
I'm so pleased he won the Oscar. I've not seen the film but just love him and feel he deserves it after everything he's been through.

Reactions: 1
I may voice an unpopular opinion here but I thought the movie was bad and his performance was okay, but certainly not as good as most other nominees. Dont get me wrong: the guy deserves everything in this world after what he went through and is a brilliant actor, but I feel like the Oscar was given more because his comeback story is just too good to miss this opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 1