Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe Brandon said baby wants you all to hit subscribe and hit 500k how vile

Reactions: 10
Definitely getting boy vibes from the clothes they posted. Although they can be unisex but if it was a girl I’d have expected a lot of pink

Reactions: 2
Deffo a boy, all that grey clothes I think she’d be going whites and pinks for a girl. Don’t let the pink coat fool you guys

Reactions: 4
Haha Erin does not look happy and to be honest neither does Brandon but he’s better at playing it cool Just confirms they wanted a baby to dress it up in ‘cute’ outfits

Reactions: 8
He doesn’t have a clue what to do with a baby, they can barley look after the dog. He wants the baby for content, end of. Poor little thing is going to be dressed up and have a camera shoved in his face in exchange for subscribers and free holidays

Reactions: 12
Knew it’d be a boy and they were desperate for a girl it’s so obvious they changed to saying boy last minute to try make it look like they won’t be disappointed if it turns out to be a boy

Reactions: 8
Erin and holly got their makeup done for the gender reveal party?? They look the same like they always do

Reactions: 6
How long do we think after baby is born that they’ll get a nanny or “hire” one of their family members to look after the baby

Reactions: 4
I think bringing a whole child into this world purely for content is so awful and I feel like that’s what they’ve done. They 100% saw Molly Mae with Bambi and thought, let’s get us one of them!!

Reactions: 11
I think bringing a whole child into this world purely for content is so awful and I feel like that’s what they’ve done. They 100% saw Molly Mae with Bambi and thought, let’s get us one of them!!
The world is honestly such a cruel place… you have people longing for children who would be adoring parents that face infertility and then you have vapid influencers getting pregnant easily like it’s going out of fashion when their unborn child is clearly just a cash cow for sick content views

Reactions: 7
Brandon was insufferable in Erin’s new video!! He takes those stupid fucking challenges so seriously, needs to grow up. My god cannot imagine those to with an actual child!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.