Brandonio & Erin Bowyer #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video is pretty poor of her opening her presents. She looks and sounds so unphased and totally ungrateful, poor brandon☹

Reactions: 5
She must regret settling for him because he’s not good looking. But neither is she tbh, she always looks dirty with her muddy tan and greasy hair

Reactions: 6
Been watching them for years but since Rome being born Ive disliked them. I had my son at 30 weeks weighing 2 pounds 5 and got told we was loosing his 3 times he spent 82 days in Nicu.I know everyone thinks what they are going through is tough but we got told 34 weeks is okay for a prem baby and all the babies We know at that gestation has only needed help with feeding. It really triggered me. I don't think they are very good parents either to be honest. A lot of it is just for camera. How they thought getting baby dressed so many times in one challenge video is good is beyond me.

• Heart
Brands on Instagram asking if it's 'Easter half term' and are schools off for two weeks? Don't you have a school-age cousin?? surely you could like; ask her??

Reactions: 2
ARE THE KIDS OFF SCHOOL FOR EASTER? I NEED A BOOST OF ENGAGEMENT. Right Shirl, take a breather.

Reactions: 3
Is it me or is Brandon out the house more now than before Rome was born? Before it was them laying in bed all day, or down bluewater, now he’s constantly out watching football, or this new thing for golf, out in his car, going hours away to get a jacket potato or holly’s car, now he’s booked to go abroad to watch the football - just seems like any reason to not be in the house with his parental responsibilities

Reactions: 12
My god she really hit every ugly branch on the way down didn’t she 🤣
Why do her followers need to know this OMG attention seeking at it's finest. People are sick everyday, your not the only one love!! Hope she's not wanting pregnancy speculation, pleassssseeee no

Reactions: 4
Why do her followers need to know this OMG attention seeking at it's finest. People are sick everyday, your not the only one love!! Hope she's not wanting pregnancy speculation, pleassssseeee no
She’s referring to when she was pregnant with Rome but I agree, no one cares you cried your eyes out. Pregnancy can be tough. I find it so cringe when people cry and take a pic with their thumbs up

Reactions: 5
She’s referring to when she was pregnant with Rome but I agree, no one cares you cried your eyes out. Pregnancy can be tough. I find it so cringe when people cry and take a pic with their thumbs up
Ohh right as you can see I don’t always watch 😂 she needs to get over it then lol I

Reactions: 1
Brandon posted a story that Rome keeps scratching himself - does he not know scratch mitts exist 🤷🏽‍♀️

This is random but I just know Erin regrets not getting with a guy that looks more like Harrison than settling for Shirley. She must be jealous of Holly lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is random but I just know Erin regrets not getting with a guy that looks more like Harrison than settling for Shirley. She must be jealous of Holly lmao
Mr Bean or Shirl, I mean I'm trying to weigh up the pros and cons... 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Brandon’s vlog tonight he was speaking about upcoming surgery he has, and Erin chimes in “we have a lot of holidays this year which makes it difficult” oh yeah, because a holiday is way more important than Brandon’s health/surgery🙄😴 Nice to see where her priorities lie

Thought this was Erin feeding Rome in another video. Surprised she hasn’t actually done this already considering the lack of attention she pays when feeding him

Attachments