Brandonio & Erin Bowyer #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brandon’s latest tiktok.. Erin moaning about the price of formula, should have thought about that before having a content baby. Equally should now appreciate the formula Rome was having on free prescriptions..then continues to say all the dogs do is “piss on the carpet” so they (including Holly) clearly didnt, and still dont, put in the effort to toilet train the dogs. Disgusting.

Reactions: 4
Don’t really see how dr beckmann’s is going to get the smell of dog piss up 🤣🤣 if my cat urinates (which is only if she’s ill and very rare) we have to get the full on deep carpet cleaner out 🤣 tramps

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Erin always looks miserable, even when smiling it looks fake. She would look lovely with a natural look, no greasy hair extensions and orange face 🤣

Reactions: 3
Brandon’s latest tiktok.. Erin moaning about the price of formula, should have thought about that before having a content baby. Equally should now appreciate the formula Rome was having on free prescriptions..then continues to say all the dogs do is “piss on the carpet” so they (including Holly) clearly didnt, and still dont, put in the effort to toilet train the dogs. Disgusting.
Such a lazy pair of fuckers, bet their house smells like cabbage and ham :sick:

• Sick
Erin’s so nervous about going on holiday with Rome, that she’s taking him on a 7 hour flight to Dubai ??? God they’re thick

Reactions: 10
Why does she always look irritated and pissed off? Can’t even hate watch because of her never mind him lol

Honestly the way in which those two interact with Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome is funny, he is seriously more like their little cousin than son.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
lol just scrolling my YouTube and saw her video of what she got for her birthday. Thumbnail is all brands. Typical materialistic cunts. I can’t even hate watch anymore, I used to like Brandon’s vlogs but I just can’t anymore, they’ve got unbearable since having the baby, I watched a few but seeing them constantly feed without watching so it was just air, head flopping all over the place I just can’t watch them at all now. I’m absolutely shocked that anyone would vote her for best mum? Wtf? It’s got to be children voting that have no idea on parenthood?

Reactions: 11
I cringe so much when Brandon puts on a baby voice and pretends to be Rome speaking

Erin opened her surprise designer gift with the straightest face. She didn’t even say thank you. How are her and Brandon together 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10