Brandonio & Erin Bowyer #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guysss I had a bleeping weird dream last night that Erin and Brandon split up and he was my boyfriend!!!! And his mom was getting married abroad and invited me but I couldn’t go as I didn’t have a passport lmao. And Erin hated me 🤣 can’t remember what else happened lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guysss I had a bleeping weird dream last night that Erin and Brandon split up and he was my boyfriend!!!! And his mom was getting married abroad and invited me but I couldn’t go as I didn’t have a passport lmao. And Erin hated me 🤣 can’t remember what else happened lol
Mate that's not a dream that's a nightmare!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are they going to dubai? If so that's not going to be good at the moment

Reactions: 1
How much money are these idiots making that they can afford a mortgage, new cars, 3 holidays and constant shopping???

Reactions: 3
Mate there baby’s head is hugeee I saw a pic not long ago Erin posted and I thought it looked abit big but the one she posted to her insta story earlier confirmed it. Bloody hell lol

Mate there baby’s head is hugeee I saw a pic not long ago Erin posted and I thought it looked abit big but the one she posted to her insta story earlier confirmed it. Bloody hell lol
omg he looks like he needs a helmet

Reactions: 2