Brandese

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Bran have a job before she got popular on tiktok or was it a mix of mat leave and benefits?

Reactions: 2
How sad tbh. Been together 4 years and this is the first one they celebrated together ……. That’s because he’s been banged up babes
They can’t have been together long then before he got sent away, no way in hell would I be wasting my early 20s waiting for my new boyfriend to get out of prison. Bye 👋

Reactions: 12
I didn't realise his sentence was that long, more like they weren't serious originally and he was out dealing so didn't spend birthdays together.

Reactions: 1
I didn't realise his sentence was that long, more like they weren't serious originally and he was out dealing so didn't spend birthdays together.
he got a pretty long sentence then considering his crime compared to what some people get for violent crimes

It’s pretty easy to find his news article on google guys😂 can’t link it for obvious reasons, but Reece reltuB on telegraph and Argus…. Says his sentencing etc👀

I hope she paid for that cake and it wasn’t a freebie, the woman who made it has under 300 followers so I hope she hasn’t given her a free cake for “exposure” like a lot of business owners do sadly

I don’t know how she finds this man attractive 🤮 I mean I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but it’s not even like he’s got a good personality he sits on his ps5 all day, has been to prison and has no licence hardly a catch. She can do sooooo much better

Reactions: 6
I don’t know how she finds this man attractive 🤮 I mean I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but it’s not even like he’s got a good personality he sits on his ps5 all day, has been to prison and has no licence hardly a catch. She can do sooooo much better
he is so peculiar looking ,i cant put my finger on who he reminds me of