Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
She’s become so cocky since Reece get released. She thinks she’s the absolute dogs bollocks but she’s just vulgar, loud mouthed and thick. Why it’s become a flex for folk to shout obscenities down a camera with the odd hello fresh ad thrown in, I’ll never understand. Great role model she and the druggie are for their daughter.

Reactions: 14

ohdoris

VIP Member
The video about her eating what she wants through her pregnancy has really annoyed me, why would you take any risks? It’s only 9 months, you have the rest of your life to eat rare steak. She’s probably vaping all the way through her pregnancy too, like the absolute chav she is.

Reactions: 13

Rose94

VIP Member
How sad tbh. Been together 4 years and this is the first one they celebrated together ……. That’s because he’s been banged up babes
They can’t have been together long then before he got sent away, no way in hell would I be wasting my early 20s waiting for my new boyfriend to get out of prison. Bye 👋

Reactions: 12

Rose94

VIP Member
I can’t understand why they’ve decided to have a baby again so soon. He’s literally just got out of jail why not go on holiday and a have a fun summer together first after so long apart now they’re just gonna be stressed because they’re probably still not 100% used to being together all the time, with a toddler and soon a new born 😩

livbae

Glad I’ve found this page. Used to love her but she’s been insufferable lately. I get she’s having a hard time with her pregnancy but she’s acting like such a bitch to the people on tiktok who support her and in sense pay her bills!! Gone RIGHT off her

catapillar19

ugh really going off her. the way she speaks to her kid is vile, constantly spending ridiculous money on designer clothes for herself and reece but moaning that her kid wants another bike for christmas, the kid is literally 2?

karmadrama

I’m convinced at this point she’s just saying stuff to cause uproar and boost her engagement. If you want to eat prawns and rare steak or whatever else during pregnancy then do it but why post a video online telling everyone and making it a massive thing. I think she just loves the attention good or bad that’s why she doesn’t care what she says.

Reactions: 10

Rose94

VIP Member
She was funny at first but now she’s just vile 🤮🤮 there’s banter and being funny but she’s trying too hard now and she’s coming across as just a nasty person always whining about something

owen2110

I'll never understand people on tiktok with big followings giving full on house tours. Saying who sleeps in what room etc etc. You literally have no idea who is watching the videos. And now randomers on the internet know your whole house layout. Someone local to her probably knows exactly where that house is as you could see out the front of the house. Baffles me, it really does.

Blablabla98

Idk about anyone else but I’m starting not to like her and I used to looooove her vids, something about her I can’t put my finger on tbh

bitsandpieces

How are they even making a living? I assume she won’t be working in the state she’s currently in and she’s not been posting as much so TikTok money will be slim. Reece surely can’t have a job already since he’s been in jail and has no license?

Not really my place to say but it does feel rushed having another baby so soon, Lottie wasn’t even used to having him at home and they’re already bringing baby number 2 into it. I’d have been making sure Lottie gets used to him, I know it’s her dad but she’s never spent any time with him 1 on 1 or seen him outside of a prison so it must’ve been a big change for her too.

My pregnancy was horrendous so I know how she feels but my partner at least helped keep the place clean and looked after me, her bedroom was a state and she was saying how dirty the house was, why can’t Reece clean it? 😬 She was even saying not long ago how he’s not eaten much because she’s not been able to cook, he just seems lazy as fuck. She’s going to be left doing it all for 2 kids and looking after him too.
Probably the same way they did before he went to prison, benefits and drug dealing 🤣

Babyboonseed

Does she actually like her child? I know she’s trying to be “quirky” but the way she speaks to her child is borderline abusive. Why are people not speaking up on this more??
---
Plus her fella is a coke dealer 😩 all I ever see of her is her moaning about her child??? Literally never a single positive word to say to or about her?? She’s like 2 for fucks sake if she wants a purple bike what’s the problem

karmadrama

I used to LOVE her but I’ve gone right off her because of the way she speaks to Lottie. I just skip past her videos now. I can’t deal with anyone speaking to their kids like shit, ESPECIALLY a two year old and ESPECIALLY just to try and be funny on TikTok 😢

teatalks

VIP Member
She’s a common scruff with a coke dealer bf, nothing special even though she thinks she’s the bollocks

Reactions: 9

Hinchydoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Idk about anyone else but I’m starting not to like her and I used to looooove her vids, something about her I can’t put my finger on tbh
She’s got some new attitude now Rhyss is home. Gangsta wife, no one can touch her, I’m better than you attitude. Gross

Friendsfanatic2022

How are they even making a living? I assume she won’t be working in the state she’s currently in and she’s not been posting as much so TikTok money will be slim. Reece surely can’t have a job already since he’s been in jail and has no license?

Not really my place to say but it does feel rushed having another baby so soon, Lottie wasn’t even used to having him at home and they’re already bringing baby number 2 into it. I’d have been making sure Lottie gets used to him, I know it’s her dad but she’s never spent any time with him 1 on 1 or seen him outside of a prison so it must’ve been a big change for her too.

My pregnancy was horrendous so I know how she feels but my partner at least helped keep the place clean and looked after me, her bedroom was a state and she was saying how dirty the house was, why can’t Reece clean it? 😬 She was even saying not long ago how he’s not eaten much because she’s not been able to cook, he just seems lazy as fuck. She’s going to be left doing it all for 2 kids and looking after him too.

catapillar19

dunno abar of yous but she may have hole in us roowf but can’t buy her kid a bike for Xmas? Yet has spent thousands on making herself blonde and now has severe pillow face after all the dodgy facial filler all so reeceyboo doesn’t leave her. Brandese is one of the ugliest mean spirited horse faced girls I’ve ever seen and that’s saying something as I’ve seen the likes of Eden and Yaz harvz. Lottie is beautiful but what hope does she have when she’s growing up with a coke dealer dad who looks like he’s off the inbetweeners and is the biggest ick known to man who gets bullied by the horse face child hating gob shite girlfriend who clearly was not made to be a mother. If I was lottie I’d put myself up for adoption by now. We see how vile she is to her on camera so imagine behind the scenes……
i’m sorry but i rate eden more than her 😩 the way she speaks about her own child is vile, she had so much potential as she was unreal on tiktok before reece came out but she now comes across as obnoxious and vile constantly bragging about designer shit and shopping sprees she’s been on then slagging off her child for wanting a new bike for christmas. so dad another one i loved down the gutter 🤣