Brandese

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was clear from the first scan it was a girl.

He definitely wanted a boy but I think it’s a good thing she’s having another girl so she has her girls when he leaves. Which he will. When a better offer comes along.
What's first, the arrival of baby2, Reeces next stay at HMP or Reeces cheats on Bran and gets his first son elsewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Glad I’ve found this page. Used to love her but she’s been insufferable lately. I get she’s having a hard time with her pregnancy but she’s acting like such a witch to the people on tiktok who support her and in sense pay her bills!! Gone RIGHT off her

Reactions: 12
Wonder if Reece makati get a job ? How are they affording a new house ?
According to brandese he does have a job! It can’t be anything amazing if he’s fresh out of prison I’m from bradford too and a lot of people newly released get sent to work at the big M&S factory we have because it accepts people with a record maybe he works there

Reactions: 2
Nah she was driving whilst filming like an absolute idiot just before Christmas and she took the video down being cocky about it ill see if I still have it

Reactions: 3
The video about her eating what she wants through her pregnancy has really annoyed me, why would you take any risks? It’s only 9 months, you have the rest of your life to eat rare steak. She’s probably vaping all the way through her pregnancy too, like the absolute chav she is.

Reactions: 13
I’m convinced at this point she’s just saying stuff to cause uproar and boost her engagement. If you want to eat prawns and rare steak or whatever else during pregnancy then do it but why post a video online telling everyone and making it a massive thing. I think she just loves the attention good or bad that’s why she doesn’t care what she says.

Reactions: 10
I'll never understand people on tiktok with big followings giving full on house tours. Saying who sleeps in what room etc etc. You literally have no idea who is watching the videos. And now randomers on the internet know your whole house layout. Someone local to her probably knows exactly where that house is as you could see out the front of the house. Baffles me, it really does.

Reactions: 10
I'll never understand people on tiktok with big followings giving full on house tours. Saying who sleeps in what room etc etc. You literally have no idea who is watching the videos. And now randomers on the internet know your whole house layout. Someone local to her probably knows exactly where that house is as you could see out the front of the house. Baffles me, it really does.
I never understand why people literally go in and rip houses up that they’re renting and spent crazy money on doing it up lol what happens when the landlord kicks you out in a years time

Reactions: 5
shes deffo not the same since Rhys has been home.I guess its understandable and seems like shes having a tit pregnancy too,but she just doesnt bring the banter anymore .I remember dying laughing at her video about getting a book from the library 😂now shes just cocky and or miserable

Reactions: 8
I never understand why people literally go in and rip houses up that they’re renting and spent crazy money on doing it up lol what happens when the landlord kicks you out in a years time
She commented it’s a family friend she’s renting off so trusts him not to 🤦🏼‍♀️ How naive can you be if he rented it out to you as a shithole he obviously doesn’t have any respect for you. You’re renovating his house for free and upping its value of course he’a gonna kick them out eventually

Reactions: 6
She commented it’s a family friend she’s renting off so trusts him not to 🤦🏼‍♀️ How naive
oooh been burned by that before but actual family .Happened to my brother too.Its no guarantee sadly but good luck to them.It might have been hard for them to find someone who would rent to them given hes just got out of prison and ,shes self employed by tiktok and even the fact they have a dog.I know theyre not meant to discriminate but many landlord and letting agents do

Reactions: 1
She’s turned into such a bampot since Reece got out. I genuinely used to like her but now she’s so far up her own arse it’s actually sickening 💀

Reactions: 7
She’s turned into such a bampot since Reece got out. I genuinely used to like her but now she’s so far up her own arse it’s actually sickening 💀
whats a bampot ?🤣
agree shes such a bleeping bore now ,mad how shes lost all likeability so fast

• Haha
Reactions: 6