Brandese

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad Iv found a thread for her, the fact she’s with Reece blows my mind she can do so much better than a convicted drug dealer but god forbid anyone slightly criticises him she goes mad

Reactions: 4
ugh really going off her. the way she speaks to her kid is vile, constantly spending ridiculous money on designer clothes for herself and reece but moaning that her kid wants another bike for christmas, the kid is literally 2?

Reactions: 12
Does she actually like her child? I know she’s trying to be “quirky” but the way she speaks to her child is borderline abusive. Why are people not speaking up on this more??
---
Plus her fella is a coke dealer 😩 all I ever see of her is her moaning about her child??? Literally never a single positive word to say to or about her?? She’s like 2 for fucks sake if she wants a purple bike what’s the problem

Reactions: 10
She’s spent loads on getting her hair dyed blonde, gets loads of freebies and money off ads, why can’t she buy her daughter a bike!

Does she actually like her child? I know she’s trying to be “quirky” but the way she speaks to her child is borderline abusive. Why are people not speaking up on this more??
---
Plus her fella is a coke dealer 😩 all I ever see of her is her moaning about her child??? Literally never a single positive word to say to or about her?? She’s like 2 for fucks sake if she wants a purple bike what’s the problem
Seems like some people are picking up on it, these comments will probably be deleted soon

Attachments

I used to LOVE her but I’ve gone right off her because of the way she speaks to Lottie. I just skip past her videos now. I can’t deal with anyone speaking to their kids like tit, ESPECIALLY a two year old and ESPECIALLY just to try and be funny on TikTok 😢

Reactions: 10
She’s become so cocky since Reece get released. She thinks she’s the absolute dogs bollocks but she’s just vulgar, loud mouthed and thick. Why it’s become a flex for folk to shout obscenities down a camera with the odd hello fresh ad thrown in, I’ll never understand. Great role model she and the druggie are for their daughter.

Reactions: 14
Ive unsubscribed. Whats worse is her little huns in the comments trying to lick her hoop sticking up for her. Brands wont wants to be associated with her once they start seeing comments questioning her maternal side. She has turned horrid.

Reactions: 7
She’s a common scruff with a coke dealer bf, nothing special even though she thinks she’s the bollocks

Reactions: 9
I understand it’s banter and being a common northerner myself I do get it but when aimed at a two year old it’s a bit strange. In brans head she’s being funny but a two year old doesn’t understand and can’t process a joke so she genuinely will be thinking she’s in trouble

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I don’t mind her too much.

What irritates me is all the Bran imposters popping up over TikTok, loads of young women copying the way she speaks and her mannerisms. Wtf 😂

He's clearly still a dealer because no way she can afford her lifestyle with just tiktok wage. Especially now she's now as active online.

dunno abar of yous but she may have hole in us roowf but can’t buy her kid a bike for Xmas? Yet has spent thousands on making herself blonde and now has severe pillow face after all the dodgy facial filler all so reeceyboo doesn’t leave her. Brandese is one of the ugliest mean spirited horse faced girls I’ve ever seen and that’s saying something as I’ve seen the likes of Eden and Yaz harvz. Lottie is beautiful but what hope does she have when she’s growing up with a coke dealer dad who looks like he’s off the inbetweeners and is the biggest ick known to man who gets bullied by the horse face child hating gob shite girlfriend who clearly was not made to be a mother. If I was lottie I’d put myself up for adoption by now. We see how vile she is to her on camera so imagine behind the scenes……

dunno abar of yous but she may have hole in us roowf but can’t buy her kid a bike for Xmas? Yet has spent thousands on making herself blonde and now has severe pillow face after all the dodgy facial filler all so reeceyboo doesn’t leave her. Brandese is one of the ugliest mean spirited horse faced girls I’ve ever seen and that’s saying something as I’ve seen the likes of Eden and Yaz harvz. Lottie is beautiful but what hope does she have when she’s growing up with a coke dealer dad who looks like he’s off the inbetweeners and is the biggest ick known to man who gets bullied by the horse face child hating gob shite girlfriend who clearly was not made to be a mother. If I was lottie I’d put myself up for adoption by now. We see how vile she is to her on camera so imagine behind the scenes……
i’m sorry but i rate eden more than her 😩 the way she speaks about her own child is vile, she had so much potential as she was unreal on tiktok before reece came out but she now comes across as obnoxious and vile constantly bragging about designer tit and shopping sprees she’s been on then slagging off her child for wanting a new bike for christmas. so dad another one i loved down the gutter 🤣

I called it

I said she would change once he was home and I got jumped on by hundreds of young girls ripping me for daring to say anything negative about her.

But surprise surprise I was right!!

No fun light hearted girl next door, relatable content now!! The way she talks about her daughter is awful whether it’s “jokes” or not. The way she talks now cringes me out. It just comes across as bitchy & snooty now.

There was a few times she’s left Lottie in bed or in her room and I’ve thought it was bad. A few times Lottie has done things and I’ve thought why was she left alone long enough to be able to do it!! My little one is similar age and she’s never left in her room alone while I lay in bed on TikTok or while I do a “haul” etc

I think she wants it to be her and Reecey meals, nights out, living the drug dealer wife’s dream.

Also the blonde hair really doesn’t suit her. I will say she was pretty with the dark hair but the blonde doesn’t suit her.

Reactions: 8
This is like the 3rd video shes done in the last few weeks about lottie pooing herself , maybe shes not ready to be out of nappies

I agree the blonde hair is a no. It looked nice brown with blonde bits at the front but all blonde no it makes her look ill and pale

Reactions: 3
What often worries me with these people is they are fine with posting this sort of stuff on tiktok what is going on that's not shared