Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not slagging anyone off. I no Amish & I no of Vicky. Amish is by no doubt a bad person! He dragged my ex boyfriend out his car & slapped him around! He’s always been a bad aggressive guy & will do what ever he has to when it comes to money! On the other hand I no all the women he has been with and dated have had there fair share from him! He does treat them & buy them & give them a life they could never afford without him! He gets board easy he always wants a new arm piece & that why these girls talk about him and make up “ lies “ I’m not saying he hasn’t or the things he’s done are not bad! But honestly these girls are just very scorned & hate to see how easy he moves & does what he wants & gets what he wants! I could say so much 🤐
Please carry on then if you've got so much to say.

You do sound like you're starting to defend Bradley towards the end of your post though 🤔

Reactions: 25
Reactions: 4
Id be boring as well if I was with Brad I’d play dead that’s how boring I would be let me tell ya I’d play I’m tired as well thinking of him on top .. I’d evan dribble on the pillow to make sure he new I was a sleep as well that boy has nothing to offer a dick that’s it nothing more he’s a sick boy

What makes u not boring then prostituting your self for a night with him well I would rather play scrabble than entertain him and I can’t spell so would be there all night
He needs to grow up and be a man take responsibility for the tit show of a life

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t lie! I actually find him very sexy 😩😂 he’s got presence! Attitude & don’t give a duck about anything or anybody

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Real men take responsibility for there actions how can a boy comment on what a real woman is or isn’t .. the boy is a woman he lives every where with any one and fucks any thing but hey you go Brad

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d hardly say he’s a woman though ? He obvs has money and earns well what ever he’s doing! Even if he’s living in air B&Bs and hotels and moving around! That must cost a absolutely fortune! So I’d hardly say he’s a woman lol. I’m pretty sure he could rent a house for £1000 a month! He moves around to much and lives his life so why would he do that 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I can’t lie! I actually find him very sexy 😩😂 he’s got presence! Attitude & don’t give a duck about anything or anybody
Christ sake get a bleeping life. This can only be Sayton himself surely no one else is this thick!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I’d hardly say he’s a woman though ? He obvs has money and earns well what ever he’s doing! Even if he’s living in air B&Bs and hotels and moving around! That must cost a absolutely fortune! So I’d hardly say he’s a woman lol. I’m pretty sure he could rent a house for £1000 a month! He moves around to much and lives his life so why would he do that 🤷🏼‍♂️
Scamming people = earning well 🙄 heard it all now. Robbing people = earning well.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Are where is your clear proof of him scamming people! He obv isn’t! I’m here for the gossip but I also like to view the facts and truth about things! And i personal no 3-4 people who are making very good returns using his company so 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Are where is your clear proof of him scamming people! He obv isn’t! I’m here for the gossip but I also like to view the facts and truth about things! And i personal no 3-4 people who are making very good returns using his company so 🤷🏼‍♂️
Definitely Brad. Give it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Get in his dms then. - it seems to work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You love him don’t you 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.