Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a selfish wanker vic will be having her baby soon .. Now that’s pain Brad stop being a pussy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s to much such a whiner ok Brad we no you have hurt your self.. he’s gone on for days.. don’t get me wrong I’ve got sympathy but not for him.. it’s called karma

Reactions: 4
Jess needs an uppercut to that crimson chin with that annoying voice . Little rat .
He needs one too . I wish someone uppercut him to shut him up , get that jaw wired lol

Reactions: 15
Wonder where his security is, like he said he was hiring the other day 😂😂😂😂
bleeping springing a bed at his current gfs mums house, dirty squatter

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How ironic that when he finally gets his own thread it becomes incredibly boring to the point everyone is arguing with each other 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Hilarious that nothings even happened on Becky’s thread since Tuesday 😂 it’s all gone south

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let’s just take a min brown sauce on a roast dinner that dinner looked destroyed in gravy.. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine going to your latest victim girlfriend’s gran’s house and taking over her new comfy chair before murdering her roast dinner with brown sauce 😷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The boy has no shame or manners where’s his mum I say he fucks of back there.. she is a mug on my life he’s met up with her and has not left it’s crazy.. let some one else look after him wow he has family says a lot when your own are keeping you at a distance.

Reactions: 11
The boy has no shame or manners where’s his mum I say he fucks of back there.. she is a mug on my life he’s met up with her and has not left it’s crazy.. let some one else look after him wow he has family says a lot when your own are keeping you at a distance.
She will have to find out the hard way, after he proposes, cheats, breaks her heart, begs for her to come back and does it all over again like he did with bumhole.

Reactions: 9
Imagine going to your latest victim girlfriend’s gran’s house and taking over her new comfy chair before murdering her roast dinner with brown sauce 😷😂
Lol I’d eat brown sauce on roast beef. I always add it to a stew too 😍😍

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.