Bradley Weekes #6 His neck his back Carl best get his money back

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking through his highlights last night because im a sad bastard and he just moves from girl to girl then back to the first girl etc. Baldy has been knocking around a long time even when he was with the first baby mum. He’s so tragic I genuinely do not understand what they see in him. He’s cock eyed for fucks sake

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was looking through his highlights last night because im a sad bastard and he just moves from girl to girl then back to the first girl etc. Baldy has been knocking around a long time even when he was with the first baby mum. He’s so tragic I genuinely do not understand what they see in him. He’s cock eyed for fucks sake
Hes only gone back to her cus all the rest have said no or moved on themselves. He cant get any other woman now his reputation is so bad. He tried with safia last weekend and tried to move in on her boxroom but bet she found this thread 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha just when you think he cant stoop any lower 😆 Now I have to stay up incase he gets on the jaffas.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ive picked the pefect weekend to stay in and do nothing..I hope bradders comes through with the entertainment 😂🍿

Oh vicky,You silly silly girl! It was only the other day he had his tongue down your throat,Now hes onto his next victim 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Omg I can’t even lie, I bleeping love this guy! Like no fucks given at all! How can he be a real human being!? Fucked up mentality, ugly as duck and not a pot to piss in but honestly just pretends like none of that’s true! Imagine living with this level of delusion, I know my life would be a lot sweeter 🤣👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 34
There's a stripper and then there is a man who grabs a woman's head forcefully to his crotch... He is absolutely disgusting.

And I'm guessing he wanted the reaction of Vick as he's deleted the video of him kissing that random girl 🥴

Reactions: 15
Why is he running round the Mecca sexually assaulting women by forcing them into his crotch area

Also why is he running round with his Willy out.

It’s all very odd behaviour and not exactly sexy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21