Bradley Weekes #6 His neck his back Carl best get his money back

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused, I’m new to this guy lol.
I’ve found his page (I think) but he’s dating something off RuPauls drag race called ‘Jessica’ and no mention of a Vicky ?
He likes the to keep pictures of his past conquests on his instagram. Almost like a trophy shelf. Jess is his ex who is also known as chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads what the heck, I've been away for a few days and just caught up with him spread Eagled what the hell 🙈 he really is the gift that keeps on giving in the worse possible way

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m confused, I’m new to this guy lol.
I’ve found his page (I think) but he’s dating something off RuPauls drag race called ‘Jessica’ and no mention of a Vicky ?
I think that's his other page. He's using tradelikesupreme with no underscores now.

Reactions: 4
028BBDD0-937E-4F6C-B7CF-F7B6B920A622.png

Here we go AGAINNNNN!! 🙄🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ How can a human actually be so dumb! Seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So they’re back following each other 🙄 what a pair of nobs
At this point I think they are trolling us. They both love the fact people are so invested and we all know they both read on here.

Until I see our Bradders with a new chick on his insta I just think they are on off to stay relevant on here and keep us all talking,

Reactions: 15
We need a wiki just of potential threads that didn’t make the cut cause you guys crease me up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We need a wiki just of potential threads that didn’t make the cut cause you guys crease me up
We’ve come a long way. The majority of bumhole’s threads were about him. I kind of didn’t want him to have his own thread at the time bc it was going to his head but it just had to happen. And look at us now a year down the line

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We’ve come a long way. The majority of bumhole’s threads were about him. I kind of didn’t want him to have his own thread at the time bc it was going to his head but it just had to happen. And look at us now a year down the line
Bet Becky is gutted about how dead her thread is these days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9